Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats true. I didn't go to my Sheffield hallam one. I loved derby uni but my first choice is defo bcu!

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling as well! I've applied for media and communications for Birmingham city university and De Montfort. I'm very torn between the two of them, I like the atmosphere in dmu. due to being contracted to work on the Saturdays (the day of the opening day) I missed the media department, if anyone has any details on that? Please let me know! Luckily I managed to see Birmingham city and their media facilities are amazing, so much to work with! However, I have an unconditional for de Montfort and want to know if I'm making the right decision by putting them as my first choice. I feel like I'm putting them as my first choice for security rather than preferring it over bcu. But if the media department is great at dmu, and loads of macs and quite modern suites please let me know as I'd feel more relieved to go there. Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hey, can't answer you for media but I chose Birmingham city uni over dmu! Only because bcu offers you a sandwich year and work experience is always hard to find after uni. Also, Birmingham feels a lot more homely for me personally. I think you should visit both unis again like go to an open day and make your final desicion. You obviously don't want to rush this as its your whole life. So yes my advice for you would be to book the open days again hope this helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MannyJayking)
    I wanna study Media and Communication in the university and I'm trying to decide between the two universities listed above. Yes I have looked at their standings on the league table but, I just wanna know. Which of them would you recommend to a nice lad?
    which uni did u end up going ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MannyJayking)
    I wanna study Media and Communication in the university and I'm trying to decide between the two universities listed above. Yes I have looked at their standings on the league table but, I just wanna know. Which of them would you recommend to a nice lad?
    my older brother’s in his final year and he loves it - you should go BCU

ReputationRep:
    Omg really im thinking to go bcm

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.