Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Its a shame there aren't more gentlemen like me to make women feel safe on nights out Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last night a drunk girl came stumbling up to me in a club grabbing my hand and leaning on me. She then handed me all her money and asked me to keep hold of it for her (She had £6). So being a gentleman I did. But then she looked down at her feet and noticed she had lost her shoe, so she just ran off into the middle of the dancefloor looking for it. Sound, I thought. So I bought myself 4 vodka red bulls with her money.

Throughout this whole ordeal not once did I think of taking advantage of this girl and get with her. I could easily have done so and added another notch on the bedpost. She was a very easy pull. But being a gentlemen it didn't cross my mind to take advantage of her.

I think more lads out there should be like this.

ReputationRep:
    So you took her money and purchased yourself drinks with it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    So you took her money and purchased yourself drinks with it?
    Haha, I was about to say that. Doesn't seem very gentlemen like to me, unless you were allowed to use her money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You knowingly spent all her money on drinks for yourself instead of making sure she used it to get home?

What a gentleman...

ReputationRep:
    You, sir, are a gentleman and scholar.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I hope you'll be there for me one day. You sound like a knight in shining armour.

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as you probably spent her last bit of money which could have got her a taxi home, I'd say bravo, very gentlemanly indeed.

ReputationRep:
    the title made me laugh alot

ReputationRep:
    I was about to rip the **** out of you for being a white knight.

But then I saw King Billy's face, and now I just want to pat you on the head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baines3)
    Last night a drunk girl came stumbling up to me in a club grabbing my hand and leaning on me. She then handed me all her money and asked me to keep hold of it for her (She had £6). So being a gentleman I did. But then she looked down at her feet and noticed she had lost her shoe, so she just ran off into the middle of the dancefloor looking for it. Sound, I thought. So I bought myself 4 vodka red bulls with her money.
    Throughout this whole ordeal not once did I think of taking advantage of this girl and get with her. I could easily have done so and added another notch on the bedpost. She was a very easy pull. But being a gentlemen it didn't cross my mind to take advantage of her.

4 vodka red bulls for £6? What a bargain.

ReputationRep:
    This guy cracks me up.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Must say I am extremely shocked at the amount of negs I'm receiving.

Can't help but think they're from jealous lads who wish they were chivalrous too, or upset girls who wished they had bumped into someone like me when they were at their worst point on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Must say I am extremely shocked at the amount of negs I'm receiving.

Can't help but think they're from jealous lads who wish they were chivalrous too, or upset girls who wished they had bumped into someone like me when they were at their worst point on a night out.
    Hahahaha this is so funny. How are you a gentlemen, you spent her money?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IsthatmaryX)
    Hahahaha this is so funny. How are you a gentlemen, you spent her money?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah but I didn't exploit her and get with her knowing how drunk she was

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    So, you were getting her drunk with no intention of taking advantage, and then she ran off into the middle of the dance floor?

That explains the easy shag...

Cheers duck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aoide)
    4 vodka red bulls for £6? What a bargain.
    The real bargain was that it only cost her £6 to avoid sleeping with him

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I didn't exploit her and get with her knowing how drunk she was
    Well, that's great but I highly doubt you can call yourself a gentlemen for not taking advantage of the situation. You spent her money still which meant you technically did take advantage of the situation even if you didn't exploit her.

It's hardly an act you can call yourself gentlemen like to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds a fair deal to me. She gave you money, and in return you didn't take advantage of her.

ReputationRep:

come one say the truth..you stole her shoe right? but wtf im saying..a gentleman like you would never do such a thing!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.