Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think is going to come up this year??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waldt1)
    Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
    Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvanheerden1)
    Thanks for that, you don't happen to have the AS paper or know where I can get it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put it on the G061 forum http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...709&p=42867653

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on what will come up this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akspop)
    Any ideas on what will come up this year?
    Unfortunately there is no real way of identifying what may or may not come up. I think that anything could come up and therefore it is best to revise everything.

I hope that there are no questions about the Model Human Processor or Mental Models. They confuse me massively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielee123)
    how lonnngggg and borrringg is chapter 3 yaaawwwwn

(Original post by al0)
    Chapter 3 and 4 are the worst, by far!
    agreed lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon217)
    agreed lol
    haha sometimes moaning does us good had the AS resit today what a horrible paper :/ dont no if anyone else did? And yup its taken me a week to revise chapter 3 and i still cant remember it hahah x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waldt1)
    Here's the Jan 2013 Paper and Mark scheme
    Good Luck GUYS!!!!!!!!!
    thank you, little star

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielee123)
    haha sometimes moaning does us good had the AS resit today what a horrible paper :/ dont no if anyone else did? And yup its taken me a week to revise chapter 3 and i still cant remember it hahah x
    Agree with you there Chapter 3 is awful :unimpressed:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon217)
    agreed lol
    chapter 3 is the best one its the most interesting just need to learn the facts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    chapter 3 is the best one its the most interesting just need to learn the facts
    do you think? thats good least you will remember it cos you like it, i think chapter 4 is the best all the rest need to go do one ha

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any notes?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I agree with most of you that Unit 3 seems to be the least interesting and one of the longest units.

I am using teach ict and past papers to revise - so far so good!

How is everyone elses revision going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriswilkinson)
    Hi,

I agree with most of you that Unit 3 seems to be the least interesting and one of the longest units.

I am using teach ict and past papers to revise - so far so good!

How is everyone elses revision going?
    soooo horrible I've learnt nothing this year
    really need an A

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me with 'resolving many to many relationships'?! I have come across it twice now in past exams and I haven't a clue what it means!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me with 'resolving many to many relationships'?! I have come across it twice now in past exams and I haven't a clue what it means!
    You cannot implement a many to many relationship directly in a database.(nor in real life things tend to get messy) Instead you need to create a third, 'link' entity that helps relate the main two entities together. The new entity needs to include a foreign key from each entity.

ReputationRep:
    Also if anyone has any help/notes for data flow/CPA diagrams that would be fantastic! I have been teaching myself G063 since my teacher fell ill in December so any help is appreciated!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    You cannot implement a many to many relationship directly in a database.(nor in real life things tend to get messy) Instead you need to create a third, 'link' entity that helps relate the main two entities together. The new entity needs to include a foreign key from each entity.
    So in answering the question, do you have to just say 'a new entity' or do you have to physically think up a new entity? Oh and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    So in answering the question, do you have to just say 'a new entity' or do you have to physically think up a new entity? Oh and thank you!
    if you have to draw the ERD then the mark scheme will be as below so you label the new entity but it does not matter what you call it:

new entity in correct location (1)
    correct degree of relationship between TABLE and new entity and new entity and CUSTOMER (1)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any written notes on G063 that they could possibly send me? Id would be soooo appreciated!!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.