Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've been home from uni for 5 days now and I already want to slit my throat. As lovely as it is having central heating, cooked food and seeing home friends I am now ready to go back, unfortunately I still have another 2 weeks here and cannot afford to go back sooner.

Anyone else feeling the same way? I used to love coming home during first year but now I can't wait to leave.

Be grateful that you have a home to go to.

I used to feel exactly the same way as you. However now I barely ever get the chance to come home. Even now for Easter I am just home for three nights. Every time I come home I wish I could stay here longer. I would love to be able to come home for two weeks.

So even if you feel like you hate it, make the most of it!!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.