Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Didn't see a thread on battlefield friends so i thought i'd make one up .
    My favorite episode is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f83QnjJMc3A
    How many of you still shout promoted!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    My favorite episode is
    I've watched all of the episodes and I think they're great. It makes you feel like an old player when you watch the 'Battlefield Vet' video, when one thinks back to all the game-breaking problems with the game such as double flares and the USAS 12 with frag rounds. My god that was terrible.

I'm getting kind of bored of Battlefield 3 now though..but I still shout "WOOHOO PROMOTED!" every time it pops up..I guess I'm forever a noob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)
    I've watched all of the episodes and I think they're great. It makes you feel like an old player when you watch the 'Battlefield Vet' video, when one thinks back to all the game-breaking problems with the game such as double flares and the USAS 12 with frag rounds. My god that was terrible.

I'm getting kind of bored of Battlefield 3 now though..but I still shout "WOOHOO PROMOTED!" every time it pops up..I guess I'm forever a noob.
    Yeah that is totally true!
    On the bright side they keep patching it up to make sure everyone plays on a level playing feel .
    I haven't shouted "Promoted" In a very long time, Me and my brother (we share our User account) reached Colonel 100 2/3 months ago .
    they are bringing Battlefield 4 out in November though :P.
    BTW did you play Bad company 1 and 2??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that is totally true!
    On the bright side they keep patching it up to make sure everyone plays on a level playing feel .
    I haven't shouted "Promoted" In a very long time, Me and my brother (we share our User account) reached Colonel 100 2/3 months ago .
    they are bringing Battlefield 4 out in November though :P.
    BTW did you play Bad company 1 and 2??
    I've played Battlefield since the first days of Battlefield 1942 on the PC! Man, that makes me feel old. I switched over to console gaming after Battlefield 2 though. I played Bad Company 2 and I really regret trading it in when I bought Battlefield 3. Bad Company 2 was fun in so many ways that Battlefield 3 isn't.

I'm not really fussed about Battlefield 4. I think I'm getting bored of just playing shooters all the time..I think I need a change in gaming style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 21stcenturyphantom)
    I've played Battlefield since the first days of Battlefield 1942 on the PC! Man, that makes me feel old. I switched over to console gaming after Battlefield 2 though. I played Bad Company 2 and I really regret trading it in when I bought Battlefield 3. Bad Company 2 was fun in so many ways that Battlefield 3 isn't.

I'm not really fussed about Battlefield 4. I think I'm getting bored of just playing shooters all the time..I think I need a change in gaming style.
    I own Bad company 1, 2 and Battlefield 3 all on the PS3! How cool am I :rolleyes:.
    The best was Bad company 1, you could just kill your own people if they stole the chopper . They didn't have have the option to turn friendly fire on/off so the chopper stealing noobs couldn't hide! . Also then you had to be a super good chopper driver because you have to avoid enemy RPGs and friendly RPGs trying to shoot you down! . Aww the good old days :rolleyes:.
    Don't go into RPGs dude, they are way too addictive! You can do nothing but think about it, day and night :cry:
    Are you just a PC gamer or do you own other a PS3 as well??

ReputationRep:
    My favorite episode is
    That's probably my favourite episode as well! I couldn't stop laughing when the level 100 hit the front of the chopper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    That's probably my favourite episode as well! I couldn't stop laughing when the level 100 hit the front of the chopper
    I am a Colonel 100 and the amount of times i've jumped out of choppers/jets and tried to land on helicopters like that is countless :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I am a Colonel 100 and the amount of times i've jumped out of choppers/jets and tried to land on helicopters like that is countless :unimpressed:
    I am too, can't say I've done much knifing of helicopter occupants though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    I am too, can't say I've done much knifing of helicopter occupants though
    Have you ever flown into a guy when he's parachuting down and the blood splatters all over the windscreen of the plane!?!
    Coolest moment ever .
    Are you on PS3 or Xbox??

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever flown into a guy when he's parachuting down and the blood splatters all over the windscreen of the plane!?!
    Coolest moment ever .
    Are you on PS3 or Xbox??
    I know what you mean its pretty cool, the feeling you get

ReputationRep:
    Coolest moment ever .
    Are you on PS3 or Xbox??
    Loads of times

And I'm on PC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iPixelBlue)
    I know what you mean its pretty cool, the feeling you get
    What is even awesome, is when you shoot a plane out of the sky with an RPG!

ReputationRep:
    What is even awesome, is when you shoot a plane out of the sky with an RPG!
    Or with a tank

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.