Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

Got an interview to do MA Social Work, my interview is 3 weeks to Monday and i'm really nervous!!!

It says on my pack that I need to select a piece of academic literature on social work or a closely related field, and study it in depth. During the interview I will be asked to respond to questions about the book, chapter or article I have selected.

Does anyone have any recommendation about which academic literature I should study? I did my undergraduate in Childhood Studies and currently working for social services children's department thus want to follow in that direction regarding my chosen piece of work to study.

During the day of my interview I will be subjected to a group discussion, individual interview and written test.

If anyone has any advice or tips on their past experience with social work interviews that would be great

ReputationRep:
    were is ur interview

ReputationRep:
    It's at Bangor, a week to today! :/

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.