Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 17. When I was about 5 I had this condition where my foreskin became very tight and red. I remember using cream on it and it has been every since about a few months ago. My foreskin now is quite tight, and to pull it back I need to be in a bath/shower after a bit of coaxing and stretching. I looked this up online and it says you have to stretch the foreskin with your fingers in a warm bath for a few months, and it should be fine. I have been doing this for three months and it is still tight. I need to get some of that protein cream for my foreskin.

How do I get this? I know I'll probably have to go to the Doctors for them to prescribe me it. I'm not that stressed about showing my penis to a Doctor, it is just that as it's an embarrassing thing to have I really would not like my parents getting involved or knowing about it. Is it possible to get a prescription without them knowing? I am a type 1 diabetic so my parents often has a prescription of insulin for me. Will it show up on this prescription? Will the doctors tell my parents? How do I book an appointment or can I just turn up and get my willy out, get the cream and go?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, go to your doctors, but they offer a confidential service, so as long as your parents don't know you're going, and if you ask them to keep it confidential then it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like you have a sore foreskin there my friend, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Chop that mother****er off. Had the cut november last year, never looked back. Dont be self conscious about it, my girl loves it, stamina, taste, looks better, you lose a bit of sensitivity on a guy with a normal peen but you wouldnt know what that feels like anyway with what you have now. GoGOGOOGgggoggogogoSir!

ReputationRep:
    I think you're old enough for the GP to give you prescriptions and advice without being obligated to inform your parents. If you're worried, you can go to a confidential sexual health clinic. (IDK where you're based but in London there's a great clinic called 56 Dean Street that offer all their services to under 19s on a walk in basis. PM if you want details.)

They might advise you to get a circumcision like MarineKingPrime suggests, I have heard about some people getting circumcisions because of tight foreskins. Or you might just need cream.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.