Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    Im new here. But i like to get some advice from you all.

Im an international student looking for a college which offer a PhD program from a university, at a cheaper fee, in London. Do you know any colleges out there doing such a course?

ReputationRep:
    What topic are you interested in? I'd imagine most institutions offering PhDs have fairly similar tuition fees.

ReputationRep:
    This probably won't help you if you're an international student. But there are a fair amount of PhDs that will come funded and give you a stipend to live on. Have you checked the department's websites that you're interested in to see if they offer any? The availability of these will change a lot within different disciplines.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. But im an International student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy_)
    What topic are you interested in? I'd imagine most institutions offering PhDs have fairly similar tuition fees.
    Im interested in Organisational Behavior in Business management

ReputationRep:
    Where are you considering? The lowest tuition fee you will find is around £ 11,000 a year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy_)
    Where are you considering? The lowest tuition fee you will find is around £ 11,000 a year.
    Actually i want lower as possible. thats why im after a college not a Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

There is a university which is offering cheapest PhD in UK but this University has only two fields IT and Business. As your topic is related to "Business" you can get admission. Here is the link for details: www.mvda-int.com

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    There is a University which is offering cheapest PhD in UK but this University has only two fields "business" and "IT". As your topic is related to Business you can apply. I found information in this website: mvda-int[dot]com. Total 3 years PhD fee GBP 16,950. they help me to find cheap university. I hope my comment will help you.

Regards

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.