Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hows it going people, just wanted to know who here applied and got in for the Animation, Visual Effects and Game Art (4 years including foundation year*) course at Glyndwr University for this year, just a bit curious.

Didn't see any forums about the course, so thought I might start one.

ReputationRep:
    I've actually been looking into Game art and design courses, so far only came up with De Montfort University and Norwich.
    Just wondering where else did you apply to?
    Anything else you can tell me about game art and design courses would be much appreciated...

ReputationRep:
    There's a gigantic thread on the subject (well 3D animation in general, but it contains Games Art as well) here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=301364

You might want to skip to nearer the end though, it's got about 120 pages and has been running for 7 years or so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siegmeyer)
    I've actually been looking into Game art and design courses, so far only came up with De Montfort University and Norwich.
    Just wondering where else did you apply to?
    Anything else you can tell me about game art and design courses would be much appreciated...
    I also applied to:
    - Kingston University
    - Teeside University
    - University of Cumbria
    - Coventry University

I don't really have much info on the course, beside from the info the provide on the Uni's site, which can be viewed here: http://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/Undergra...ctsandGameArt/

Hope this helps, and sorry for the late reply, been tied up in Uni prep

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.