The Student Room Group

Ask him out or not?

I knew this guy through a friend, we'd spoken for about a month. He'd hinted at going for a drink/out to dinner a few times but I couldn't make it due to busy schedule.

On sunday I meet him for the first time, when he came over my house. It was so out of character for me, because I NEVER do it outside a relationship but we had sex.

Until we had sex we used to talk everyday, and all evening. On Monday he barely said two words to me and on Wednesday we didn't speak at all, however it went back to normal on Thursday and today.

I'm so confused if he likes me or if he just saw me for an easy lay.

My friend said he might just be a 'normal guy' and want some space and the reason he hasn't asked me out since is because I kept putting it off.

If you were me what would you do? Would you try asking him out?
Reply 1
bump.
Reply 2
If he hasn't contacted you since you did the jiggle, then maybe, he only wanted one thing. Sorry.
Reply 3
Original post by The helper.
If he hasn't contacted you since you did the jiggle, then maybe, he only wanted one thing. Sorry.

Original post by Anonymous
I knew this guy through a friend, we'd spoken for about a month. He'd hinted at going for a drink/out to dinner a few times but I couldn't make it due to busy schedule.

On sunday I meet him for the first time, when he came over my house. It was so out of character for me, because I NEVER do it outside a relationship but we had sex.

Until we had sex we used to talk everyday, and all evening. On Monday he barely said two words to me and on Wednesday we didn't speak at all, however it went back to normal on Thursday and today.

I'm so confused if he likes me or if he just saw me for an easy lay.

My friend said he might just be a 'normal guy' and want some space and the reason he hasn't asked me out since is because I kept putting it off.

If you were me what would you do? Would you try asking him out?

He could just be feeling a bit awkward..? Try asking him out :smile: You haven't got anything to lose, if he says yes, don't have sex for a few dates (unless you really want to ;P) and see if he likes you for you :smile: If he makes up rubbish excuses, then you may have to face an unfortunate truth... :frown:
He's probably just talking to you again because he wants to sleep with you again. Some guys are dicks like that.
Reply 5
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
He's probably just talking to you again because he wants to sleep with you again. Some guys are dicks like that.

Yeah, but, I'm sure they don't make racist jokes on peoples threads, my friend?
Yeah, but, I'm sure they don't make racist jokes on peoples threads, my friend?

Racist?
Reply 7
If you just ask him out then he will say yes or no, its far from a guy asking a girl out and if they get rejected then the girl tells all her mates about it and follows with a month of shiz.
Reply 8
Original post by Dalilsp
He could just be feeling a bit awkward..? Try asking him out :smile: You haven't got anything to lose, if he says yes, don't have sex for a few dates (unless you really want to ;P) and see if he likes you for you :smile: If he makes up rubbish excuses, then you may have to face an unfortunate truth... :frown:

I thought maybe subtly asking him for a drink or something but I don't know, I'm afraid he'll just think I'll want sex again...

This is what I was afraid of...

Original post by CodeJack
If you just ask him out then he will say yes or no, its far from a guy asking a girl out and if they get rejected then the girl tells all her mates about it and follows with a month of shiz.

This just puts me right off asking him out for a drink...
Reply 9
Racist?

Yes, you was racist when referring to someones genitallia and the way you described it. I hope to see your attitude change in the future.
Reply 10
Yes, you was racist when referring to someones genitallia and the way you described it. I hope to see your attitude change in the future.

Please keep this to the OP you're referring to or private message her.
I like how the OP completely ignores my earlier post. And OP, you aren't a mod, telling people what to do is against the rules.
Reply 12
Original post by CodeJack

Oops, misread your post.

You don't think he'd go mock me about it? I'd have thought a guy would brag about being asked out...
Reply 13
I like how the OP completely ignores my earlier post. And OP, you aren't a mod, telling people what to do is against the rules.

I didn't even see it. I'm not TELLING you to do it, it would just be nice for people to be more considerate and keep conversations to more relevant topics.
I didn't even see it. I'm not TELLING you to do it, it would just be nice for people to be more considerate and keep conversations to more relevant topics.
Your not being considerate, you are being deliberately annoying. I shall now take my advice elsewhere as it's wasted. Good day!

Ignore him, he's just pissed because he neglected his girlfriend and now she's cheating on him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending