Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do you guys actually believe the statements you get on forwards.......such as "email this to 10 people and you will get good luck" etc.....

ReputationRep:
    no its all a load of cack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    do you guys actually believe the statements you get on forwards.......such as "email this to 10 people and you will get good luck" etc.....
    Nope...i normally delete them after i've read them...i only foward them if i think they're funny.

G

ReputationRep:
    No. Damn the pestilent things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    No. Damn the pestilent things.
    the worst thing is that you actually have to open like 100 attachments to get to the actual message..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    the worst thing is that you actually have to open like 100 attachments to get to the actual message..
    argH! so annoyin aint it?! i cant b bothered with most fo them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    argH! so annoyin aint it?! i cant b bothered with most fo them
    Opening attachments??? I don't have that problem.....i just scroll down to the bottom of the page on hotmail...its normally all there!

G

ReputationRep:
    i wish ppl would delete the forwards from before so you dont have to go down 4 pages worth of email addresses for ppl you dont even know
    and no i dont believe in the luck if sent to 10 ppl thing

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel bad deleting them; then I get annoyed and get rid of them forever. Hasn't been a problem yet, touch wood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    Sometimes I feel bad deleting them; then I get annoyed and get rid of them forever. Hasn't been a problem yet, touch wood.
    well unless some witch has put a curse on it, nothin wil happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    No, but its quite frightening the number of people that seem to belive them judging by the amount I recieve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bitewing)
    No, but its quite frightening the number of people that seem to belive them judging by the amount I recieve.
    some people do it to delibratly annoy us!

ReputationRep:
    There are other ones that claim that when you send the e-mail to x number of people a box will appear on your screen and you'll get a surprise. Those ones are particularly irritating.

ReputationRep:
    There are other ones that claim that when you send the e-mail to x number of people a box will appear on your screen and you'll get a surprise. Those ones are particularly irritating.
    its kinda nearly impossible too!

ReputationRep:
    That is literally impossible though isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    That is literally impossible though isn't it?
    Yup, it blatantly wont happen, but it still seems to make some idiots send utter rubbish to all their mates.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, it blatantly wont happen, but it still seems to make some idiots send utter rubbish to all their mates.
    i hate the ones where you read some massive long joke and to get the punchline...it sayd to fwd it to 10 other ppl and then a new box will open with the punchline.....load of crap...and an utter waste of time!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    i hate the ones where you read some massive long joke and to get the punchline...it sayd to fwd it to 10 other ppl and then a new box will open with the punchline.....load of crap...and an utter waste of time!!!!

G
    spoils the joke too

ReputationRep:

G
    Definately, they are among the worst! Aswell as the e-mails which are all cheesy telling you that at least three people in the world would die for you etc etc. and have absolutely no point in themat all.

Congrats on your 1000th post btw.

ReputationRep:

G
    I never works!!

I hate forwarded emails, sometimes just opoen them just for a glint of hope that the wish ones will come true! What a geek i am!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.