Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Who Else Is On The War Path? Watch

ReputationRep:
    All this media frenzy about Korea (it's like everyday there's some new threat or something) has got me fired up!

Surely 'Murica needs a nice big war now - Iraq and Afghanistan are toning down and all those thousands of soldiers with nothing to do.

Who else wants to see a nice old war - we're a bit overdue for a nice big juicy conflict.

All of this safety and security is a bore - how many of you have actually tasted real fear and real war? How many of you have actually had to survive? (Like in "The Walking Dead", except, you're in a post-apocalytpic war-torn Western world instead of a zombie-ridden world).

What's it to be guys?

(As you can see, it's 4am and my incoherence has set in)

ReputationRep:
    This isnt being done under the will of the people. The nature of homo sapiens is to live a peaceful existence our environment shapes us. "Murica" is run by a corporate state built upon the constant need for war. Media,military,government is corporate owned and run for invested interests. North Korea is a nut case dont get me wrong but aggression is shown from all sides. Look at the amount of military bases Murica has, its the dictator of the world right now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't think anyone sane actually desires war.

I got pumped up reading World War Z and do you know what I did? I played COD instead of desiring the slaughter of lots of real people. Except possibly that one noob-tubing ****-bag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamijack)
    Yeah, I don't think anyone sane actually desires war.

I got pumped up reading World War Z and do you know what I did? I played COD instead of desiring the slaughter of lots of real people. Except possibly that one noob-tubing ****-bag.
    Yes, I believe that I too should get COD or anything similar because I doubt that I'll get the world war that I'm looking for - I feel like shooting zombies and bombing cities; nothing like a good old city bombing! Good ol' 'Murica! Can't get enough of war!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanSupremacist)
    Yes, I believe that I too should get COD or anything similar because I doubt that I'll get the world war that I'm looking for - I feel like shooting zombies and bombing cities; nothing like a good old city bombing! Good ol' 'Murica! Can't get enough of war!
    Man, you crazy.

ReputationRep:
    What you talkin' bout willis?

ReputationRep:
    I just know that Prince Anduin Wrynn is up to something after his dad retires.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.