Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackworth)
    I think only successful applicants will be told. :-/ I really can't get a feel for how many people have applied, any estimates? Assuming tons of people applied without mentioning on Student Room...
    I honestly have no idea! It seems like a lot of people didn't even know about the scholarship until around the due date, so perhaps there weren't as many applicants as we are thinking. Hopefully... I just want to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shruti2)
    I didn't get a confirmation mail too! Now I'm officially on panic mode!! Oh noooo!!
    I didn't get one yet either :/
    I think they just stopped sending them once the deadline got closer. Thats what I'm hoping anyway...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's what everyone's saying...

ReputationRep:
    Mondays the only day left, wonder if theyve given out the offers already.....

Best wishes to all for a good weekend though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamawish)
    Mondays the only day left, wonder if theyve given out the offers already.....

Best wishes to all for a good weekend though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just saw on the Facebook page they've started announcing those who have won it. I've seen two so far, not sure if they're international though!

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps its over then :P there goes all the hardwork...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm a UK student and I just got the email telling me I've been awarded the Desmond Tutu scholarship! For anyone on the FB group, I'm Charlie!
    However, that might not mean they've all been given out! Best of luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations Charlie! I think you and Karan are the only Home/EU students who've won it so far!! Maybe they're still giving out the rest! Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Have any international applicants heard back yet???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jet-setter)
    Have any international applicants heard back yet???

Not yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shruti2)
    Not yet...
    Phew me neither. Keep your fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    You too. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've still not heard anything, I'm a home student. I hope they'll tell us either way!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats their facebook page?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

International student here, and I'm one of the selected :>
    My essay was ~750 words, so I was quite unsure on whether I would get accepted or not. But the worry was for nothing...

Best of luck!

[From Indonesia]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbrisingr)
    Hey guys!

International student here, and I'm one of the selected :>
    My essay was ~750 words, so I was quite unsure on whether I would get accepted or not. But the worry was for nothing...

Best of luck!

[From Indonesia]
    Hi dbrisingr, congratulations! Can i know when did you recieve the news?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamawish)
    Hi dbrisingr, congratulations! Can i know when did you recieve the news?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks!
    I got my reply on the 12th of April. Note that it was on Gmail's SPAM folder, so it may be worth to check there. Also, AFAIK the deadline is tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, bit late in joining. I'm one of three reserves (apparently) for a Home/EU scholarship, so I only get one if someone doesn't want theirs (ha!), doesn't choose KCL, or doesn't get the grades... I'm Anna, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpecialKaye)
    Hi, bit late in joining. I'm one of three reserves (apparently) for a Home/EU scholarship, so I only get one if someone doesn't want theirs (ha!), doesn't choose KCL, or doesn't get the grades... I'm Anna, by the way.
    Welcome! Well congratulations, I didn't know they did that! Wishing you the best, let us know the outcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbrisingr)
    Thanks!
    I got my reply on the 12th of April. Note that it was on Gmail's SPAM folder, so it may be worth to check there. Also, AFAIK the deadline is tomorrow.
    Congratulations!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.