Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Something involved with the environment watch

I recently discovered the path I want to go down. I am passionate about the environment in a very broad sense. I want to protect our environment and prevent the destruction we are causing. I am also interested in conservation as well as sustainability, environmental design and finding a clean energy source that can completely replace fossil fuels and other sources we currently use.

I have tried finding the right way to join the field in a general sense but that which will also allow me to make the biggest difference and do everything I want to do but I have not come across much helpful information. Naturally it led to degrees in environmental science, environmental and resource management, environmental engineering, ecology and conservation and marine biology etc though I don't know which route would be best.

All help or advice is much appreciated, thanks.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.