Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

About a month ago I joined an extra maths class and there was this guy I really began to like (like super attractive) and I never bothered to talk to him though. One day I was waiting for a few of my friends and he and a friend of his start calling me from behind. I went to them not knowing what they were gonna say well anyway they start asking me weird questions like if I had a girlfriend or not and so on. A few minutes later he starts telling me how cute he found me and that I was the cutest person he had ever seen. It was a bit awkward to have him say all this to me and that too completely out of the blue. I kept trying to itch away during the conversation and eventually I said goodbye and he told me that I should atleast give him a hug and I complied.

He had other intentions though, grabbing me and kissing me on the cheek and I completely thrown off guard pushed him away and started cussing at him and then ran away. The next day I saw him again and all and then he grabbed my phone and took my number and uptil a few days later we didnt meet and all. Everytime we would meet and all he and his friend were all like how I would be perfect with him and I kept on shrugging it off as a joke because he just seemed TOO straight to be serious. In everyone of our conversations he would be asking me if I was going to give him a blowjob and yet again I shrugged it off.

We met outside class a few times and I saw him getting too possessive over me on a few occasions but after that he left class and we barely talked. I tried to get him to meet up and even texted him a few times every week and all he replied was with one liners and that too after hours and that really dismayed me because I was finally showing an interest in him and he just didn't bother. The day he finally decided to meet up with me I was on the other side of the city and I literally "died" to get over there and it turns out he only stayed with me for 5 minutes and then left. That night I was the most disappointed and told him that I was not his bi*** that he could play his practical jokes on and kid about in front of everyone. So one day after a late class he texted me to meet up with him at a nearby bar and when I reached there we had a few drinks and I had my car with me and I started feeling a little drowsy so I told him to drive for me. He asked me if I could drop him home and he started driving, he apologized for ignoring me and started begging me for a blowjob. I still thought he was kidding and I said I won't and then he started saying that I should give him a handjob atleast and yet again I didn't bother to take the joke any further. Frustrated by his endless begging I said "what is in it for me?" and he shoved his hands inside my pants. Exactly at that moment I was just in shock. I had honestly not expected this from him at all and the entire time he was doing it I kept on just repeating "you are doing this? you are really doing this?" I told him to stop and then he told me he was indeed gay and really attracted to me. I didn't know how to respond (because Im bi and closeted) and just too shocked at the experience. I told him I liked him too though and then we said goodbye. I texted him the next day asking to meet up and he just replied with "busy" and then I told him to call me when he got free. It has been days now and he hasn't bothered to even think of me.

I wish I could say things were good and happy but they are not. I asked him what he wanted, he told me he wanted nothing to do with me. At that moment we were in a restaurant and my Ex walked in. I had an anxiety attack and so at this moment he removed me from facebook - and blocked my number.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.