Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo! Thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread where everyone who is going on to do Adult Nursing at Swansea can talk about accommodation, when they are starting etc and just generally get to know each other before starting in sept/march I am personally so excited to go to swansea if I get the grades to do nursing!

Hope to hear from other nurses going to swansea soon!

ReputationRep:
    im still waiting to hear...hoping i will next week, as more offers are going out if i do il let u know...

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes you will have to let me know as soon as you know! good luck hopefully you'll get a place! swansea your firm?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've had a conditional for adult nursing march 2014 intake so excited cant wait to get started seems so far away looking forward to meeting you all

ReputationRep:
    Aw well done should hopefully see you there then if I get the grades to get in! where you planning on staying at swansea etc?! xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doin the access course so i need to pass that to get in. I have two young children so i'll be staying at home and travelling back and forth only from port talbot not too far have u got the march intake as well?

ReputationRep:
    Heyy I've got into Swansea, had a conditional. I'm also doing an Access course I'm so excited/ nervous to start in Sept!
    Has anyone else applied for Accommodation? I have but haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerinicko0)
    Heyy I've got into Swansea, had a conditional. I'm also doing an Access course I'm so excited/ nervous to start in Sept!
    Has anyone else applied for Accommodation? I have but haven't heard anything
    Yes same I am very excited but MAJOUR nervous. I have applied for all my accommodation and they just said they had recieved the application but nothing else and we hear once we have like got grades etc!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, I've got a conditional offer to do adult nursing with Swansea university but it is on Carmathen campus instead of the main Swansea one. I was just wondering whether you know how to apply for the NHS bursary, as its through the welsh assembly so different if applying for ones in England, I've been on the website and just cant seem to find anything, do you know whether the uni is sending anything out at all or do you know how to apply for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoeGriff)
    hi guys, I've got a conditional offer to do adult nursing with Swansea university but it is on Carmathen campus instead of the main Swansea one. I was just wondering whether you know how to apply for the NHS bursary, as its through the welsh assembly so different if applying for ones in England, I've been on the website and just cant seem to find anything, do you know whether the uni is sending anything out at all or do you know how to apply for it?
    I don't know if it is the same on your campus but I too am applying for adult nursing and have been given a conditional offer. I rang the main university and they said that apparently they sort it all out for you but nothing is done until we have actually fully been 'accepted' in like August. That's what I got told so I'm doing that.. Maybe you should ring and ask and finalise it? hope that helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got my medical Thursday
    Same as the student finance forms as above my college said the uni will send you a letter when your place has been guaranteed!

I'm in a bit of a dilemma! I live in a town called narberth - by tenby!
    I don't know weather to drive up each day or move?!
    It's about an hours drive to Swansea?!
    Is anyone in the same kind of situation? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, im very new too this website. So i hope im posting this right lol... Im starting adult nursing in march 2014. I live in cardiff and will be commuting back and forth each day , driving or by coach as ive also looked into public transport to mix it up a little. Is there anyone else here starting in March ?

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.