Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    we are looking for 3 or more people to join us in a house share for september 2013, must be students (boy or girl). There is currently 2 of us looking at getting a 5 bedroom house or bigger, preferably near gloucester road but we are open to other places. We are both in our first year at uwe and our housemates have bailed on a house share due to personal reasons so we need to find other people asap. We already have several great houses lined up for viewings however they can only be let as a unit so we wont able to secure any yet. Houses we have looked at range from £280 - £380 pppm.

Comment asap if interested .

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if you are interested but this house is available and you can take 2 rooms without having to take the whole house.

There is 4 rooms available in a house which is 10/15 min walk from Frenchay Campus along a path.

There are 2 double rooms and 2 singles rooms available and it is a modern house with everything you need.

Price are:
    Double 1 - £85pw
    Double 2 - £80pw
    Single 1 - £75p/w
    Single 2 - £65 p/w

Photos can be provided!

Wireless internet and virgin media is in the house already.

Nice sized garden with BBQ as well.

Any more info please ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesmalin)
    Don't know if you are interested but this house is available and you can take 2 rooms without having to take the whole house.

There is 4 rooms available in a house which is 10/15 min walk from Frenchay Campus along a path.

There are 2 double rooms and 2 singles rooms available and it is a modern house with everything you need.

Price are:
    Double 1 - £85pw
    Double 2 - £80pw
    Single 1 - £75p/w
    Single 2 - £65 p/w

Photos can be provided!

Wireless internet and virgin media is in the house already.

Nice sized garden with BBQ as well.

Any more info please ask.
    Hi thank you for the details, is this offer still available? Does the prices listed include bills? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, no it doesn't, but the bills have been working out this year at approx £5 p/w each. If you want any more info or photos etc just let me know. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, no it doesn't, but the bills have been working out this year at approx £5 p/w each. If you want any more info or photos etc just let me know. Thanks
    Hi there, may I know when it is available because I am going to study my postgraduate degree in Sept. Do you have detail information like pictures or location map to share? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, thanks for your message - images are below. The location is BS7 9XN and map below which shows how close to UWE.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAP.jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	210153

Name:  front.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  67.8 KBName:  lounge.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  30.0 KBName:  kitchen.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  39.0 KB
    Name:  garden.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  79.7 KBName:  108_507263485617_3098_n.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  29.5 KBName:  108_507263475637_2729_n.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  22.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we are 3 male UWE students looking for a couple of housemates to live with starting September (or a couple months before). Probably looking to live near city centre or toward clifton but we can talk about that if there are other views. We are all going into our third year and study on Frenchay. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Chris

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, thanks for your message - images are below. The location is BS7 9XN and map below which shows how close to UWE.
    Hi there, thanks for the pictures which seem nice. however as i said, i will be there in September or August, do you think it is available then? BTW, I am a mature international student, female. Is there any information about other housemates? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it will be available from 1st August. Perhaps even July if you wanted it that early but if not then August is fine. As of yet there are no other housemates confirmed, however there are some that have been looking who are interested and getting back to me very soon.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Molly and I will be starting an English course at UWE in September, Im 22 years old so don't really want to go into halls. Is there rooms still available? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    is it still available ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, yes there is still rooms available at the moment. If you would like any more info please let me know. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, yes there is still rooms available at the moment. If you would like any more info please let me know. thanks
    Could i have some more information please

ReputationRep:
    Yes no problem. Is it just yourself or are there others interested? One of the rooms has been taken now but still 3 available.

As you can see from the pictures it is a nice modern house with an easy short walk to the uni. There is a separate toilet as well from the bathroom which is always good in a shared house.

Deposit is only £175.

What else would you like to know?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I am just wondering if you have spaces still available. I am going into second year, and am currently studying Business Management. Look forward to hearing from you.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

Yes there are still 2 rooms available in the house. The 2 that are available is the largest double room which is £85pw and the smallest single which is £65pw.

Is there any questions you would like to ask?

Which room would you be interested in? As one of the other 2 may consider moving room if you wanted one of the others - which are £75pw single or £80pw double.

I think I have put most of the info on the post but feel free to ask!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

Yes there are still 2 rooms available in the house. The 2 that are available is the largest double room which is £85pw and the smallest single which is £65pw.

Is there any questions you would like to ask?

Which room would you be interested in? As one of the other 2 may consider moving room if you wanted one of the others - which are £75pw single or £80pw double.

I think I have put most of the info on the post but feel free to ask!

Thanks

Hi, I'm a international student and I'm looking for a room for Sept 2013 - July 2014. Is the room still available ?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.