Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

boxers or briefs? watch

• View Poll Results: guys which types of underwear do you have?
    Boxers
    56.76%
    Boxer-Briefs
    21.62%
    Briefs
    13.51%
    all 3
    8.11%

ReputationRep:
    Just having a heated debate with my housemates on whether boxers or briefs are better. They say guys should only wear boxers or boxer briefs, but I think proper briefs are much better to wear for playing footy and other sports. What's everyones view?

ReputationRep:
    and which brands do you think are best?

ReputationRep:
    Boxers for men allow for better temperature regulation, so that's a bonus, but!
    When running, etc. this can be a big problem and cause testicular torsion.

I reckon briefs when exercising and boxers any other time.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Personally, I prefer boxer briefs when exercising :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear boxers and boxer briefs as they are much more comfortable, but some really tight boxer briefs (CK rip offs) are so uncomfortable its like they were designed for eunuchs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I know anyone that doesn't wear the CK Classics boxers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Personally, I prefer boxer briefs when exercising :yep:
    Agreed, I own only boxer briefs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DSCF0911.JPG)
    Agreed, I own only boxer briefs
    I think proper briefs are better for running and playing footy, boxer briefs tend to move about too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    I don't think I know anyone that doesn't wear the CK Classics boxers.
    You've just met the first guy who does Hi.

Anyway, boxers 100%.

ReputationRep:
    I wear boxers, unless I'm playing the dancing rhythm game DDR/ITG in which case I choose cheaper breifs, because 1) They get sweaty so after playing I have to change, and 2) they stop the you know what from moving around too much during play.

ReputationRep:
    Where is the option for no underwear?

ReputationRep:
    Boxer shorts or boxer briefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kage)
    I wear boxers, unless I'm playing the dancing rhythm game DDR/ITG in which case I choose cheaper breifs, because 1) They get sweaty so after playing I have to change, and 2) they stop the you know what from moving around too much during play.
    Doesn't everyone have different types of underwear depending on what they're doing. I will wear boxers for chilling, but have got to wear briefs for footy or if I'm going for a run. You can't play footy wearing boxers, can you?

ReputationRep:
    I've always been a loose boxers man but lately I've benn getting into briefs they are actually really comfortable, cks and diesel are the best. I now wear boxers and briefs about 50:50.

I can't stand boxer briefs tho. They ride up and are uncomfortable.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to wear them on my head. It provides better temperature regulation to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only admit briefs

ReputationRep:
    Personally boxer briefs, not crushing like ball strangers and dont let it all flap out like a pair of boxers. Always liked the CK, Armani and Pringle ones.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.