The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Really lost faith in doctor who last season, but I've came back to watch it, I think this companion is better and I think I'm finally adjusting myself to like Matt Smith as the doctor (though nobody can beat tennant personally) hes still doing a great job
Original post by montstar
I thought she remembered him in the Christmas episode, just before she died? I thought she said 'I remember', but maybe I'm mistaken. Does anyone have any theories on Clara?

Spoiler

Ok I'm done speculating now :biggrin:

Ooh, the library comparison is a good point. Imma go watch those episodes now :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

I saw this and did a little happy dance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

Only very good things can come from this :biggrin:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm glad we're finally rid of Amy and Rory. Now Doctor Who can get back to its best.
Reply 227
Original post by colonel.
the old thread of yore has regenerated into the new thread of now!!!

i love this
50th Anniversary Spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 230
The new companion seems possibly like a better character but Karen Gillian was the only ginger person I have ever been attracted to.And I'm very rarely even attracted to women.
my mind will enjoy it more but my eyes will be saddened.
Original post by timmy-scott
Help... what do I do?

You are about to be uploaded!! Good luck - be brave!

Did anyone really understand the plot? I mean, I get that everyone was being uploaded for a mind-eating being, but why the control centre and all the fancy brain control tablets and why the odd walking half-brain half-computer people and why oh why was it all based on wifi? Anyway.

I quite liked the idea of Richard E Grant being in an ongoing role for a while, anyone else suspect he is in fact The Master returning??
Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Sherlockedd

Spoiler

Spoiler

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 235
Original post by holmes221
]

It has, but we're trying to keep all 50th anniversary stuff in Spoilers... even if is spread all over the bbc website
Original post by strawberyy

Spoiler

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thank you for not putting that in a spoiler and spoiling it for me...really appreciated.

Original post by holmes221

Spoiler

Spoilers stay in spoilers. Some people deliberately avoid websites like the BBC so as to not get spoiled, we at TSR put ANYTHING about future episodes in spoilers. Speculation is fine, spoilers are not.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Thank you for not putting that in a spoiler and spoiling it for me...really appreciated.
I don't think that which was not in a spoiler is actually true...
Original post by fluteflute
I don't think that which was not in a spoiler is actually true...

No idea, but I'm not about to search the web to find out...
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Spoilers stay in spoilers. Some people deliberately avoid websites like the BBC so as to not get spoiled, we at TSR put ANYTHING about future episodes in spoilers. Speculation is fine, spoilers are not.

I dunno it was a picture on facebook so I assumed it was unavoidable anyway

Quick Reply

Latest