The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

:excited: Aaaarghhhh so excited that I'm gonna wet myself!!
Original post by SyedaK
It is sad but I'm even more excited to see Peter Capaldi in action.

I'm looking forward to Capaldi too. :woo::woo::woo:
Matt Smith was the nicknamed 'the raggedy doctor'; I'm hoping to nickname Capaldi's doctor as 'the sweary doctor' :biggrin:

Malcom Tucker and Jelly Babies - Copy.jpg
However, considering DW is pre-watershed I doubt there'll be much swearing - shame :frown:
Original post by Scienceisgood
i think i remember reading somewhere that it was all of his previous incarnations in a row hung and an empty noose after himself.

Probably not but i like the idea

Almost certainly not - after all, his response to what was behind the door was "who else". I'd expect it to have been the war doctor.
Reply 2863
Original post by HBPrincess
I'm looking forward to Capaldi too. :woo::woo::woo:
Matt Smith was the nicknamed 'the raggedy doctor'; I'm hoping to nickname Capaldi's doctor as 'the sweary doctor' :biggrin:

Malcom Tucker and Jelly Babies - Copy.jpg
However, considering DW is pre-watershed I doubt there'll be much swearing - shame :frown:

I know right!! But I want him to have a rough personality and be a little insulting. And eastenders is pre watershed isn't it? but they still have to rare 'bitch'
Original post by SyedaK
Yup, since November 28th I've been rewatching old episodes. I was about to watch the god complex but don't have enough time. You?

That's great I'm in the middle of watching the Wedding of River Song I'll finish it just in tine for the special :smile:

And 20 Minutes to go :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SyedaK
I know right!! But I want him to have a rough personality and be a little insulting. And eastenders is pre watershed isn't it? but they still have to rare 'bitch'

I suppose you have a point there. But I think to have a Malcom Tucker-esque doctor would be a bit much for the younger viewers ^_^
I suppose you have a point there. But I think to have a Malcom Tucker-esque doctor would be a bit much for the younger viewers ^_^

He will be more serious than Smith so it will be a change.

Posted from TSR Mobile
only 14mins to go now!
Reply 2868

i suppose, but whatever he is, I don't want him to be too nice
Soooon. :colone:

Happy and sombre. :redface:
Matt's wig is not good enough. :colonhash:
love a good series 5 flashback
twice, clara got pwned more than rose
Original post by Rakas21
Thinking ahead to the post capaldi doctor having just watched 'the next doctor' I think it should be that guy.

David Morrissey? He's awesome. Just finished playing The Governor in the Walking Dead, really complex baddie. He's been in loads of really good stuff including The Deal as Gordon Brown. He'll never be cast though after being Jackson Lake.
Am keeping my eyes on reviews until tomorrow morning...
Please keep spoilers to lets say a maximum of, none...
Reviews are welcome though so long as spoilers,are hidden...
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGO
omgomgomgomgogmogmogmg
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOMG
OMRGOREMGOERMGOREMGOIEWAHFOIWNHFOIWFOIEWFOEW
saaaaaaaaaahwhehfrewfbpiuwefiweunhf;waefh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
matt-capaldi

fastest regeneration EU
Original post by Robbie242
matt-capaldi

fastest regeneration EU

Lol that's exactly what I was thinking!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2878
Original post by Robbie242
matt-capaldi

fastest regeneration EU

This :giggle:

I... Mostly enjoyed that. Glad they've pretty much answered the questions left.

And to those who've not yet seen it, you should avoid this thread, not stop others from discussing it. :dontknow:
Not sure with that regeneration... happened in a split second.. I was expecting.. you know.. fire.

Episode got bad once Dalek stalks came out of peoples heads. Sad to see Matt go but Capaldi does look like a good choice.

Quick Reply

Latest