Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blocking the toilet at someone else's house? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

So you're on your own in someone else's house. You go for a massive poop and end up blocking their toilet. The owner of the house will be returning shortly. What do you do?

Ps. This is the situation I am currently in, so I decided to ask all of you lovely people on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    Plunger?

ReputationRep:
    Unblock it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redmoonrabbit)
    Plunger?

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Unblock it?
    The tools to do so are unavailable to me. No plunger in sight.

(Original post by awilson008)
    The tools to do so are unavailable to me. No plunger in sight.
    God didn't give you hands to whine about unavailable tools on internet forums.

ReputationRep:
    Get a carrier bag, use it as a makeshift glove, and stick your hand in there.

Gotta be done, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Run away !! lol

ReputationRep:
    Leave it and blame somebody else for it

ReputationRep:
    Use a carrier bag as a glove. Icky, but better than admitting to blocking the toilet

ReputationRep:
    They must have a kitchen, borrow a wooden spoon. Then never eat there again :ninja:
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yeah, i don't know much about toilets, but I assume you used a lot of loo roll or something? If you can see like loads of toilet roll stuck then like someone said, use a carrier bag as a glove and perhaps pull out the tissue?
    Sorry I couldnt be more help. Also, why don't you google the question too...

ReputationRep:
    Just stick your hand in there.

Is it blocked as in, everythings built up at the bottom of the bowl, or is it further down the pipe?

ReputationRep:
    rofl copter... hahahahahahaha

i once dropped several rolls of toilet paper into somebody's toilet, for some reason they had stacked up about 7 and only a little nudge caused it to fall over. i salvaged the dry ones

ReputationRep:
    Once I had to unblock someone I was on a date with's toilet with a back loofah. He didn't have any loo paper and I'd just eaten spicy food so I was desperate. I was in there for quite a while when he called to see if I was okay. I told him I was in the shower. Then his ferret crawled under the bathroom door and bit me.

ReputationRep:
    Stick you're hand in there and crush that poop, and then wash your hands, thoroughly! I would rather do that than confess to my friend that I have blocked there toilet due to a mammoth sized poop, I would never live it down. You know it makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that is one awkward situation...
    If they have them yellow washing up gloves, put one of them on?
    Just try to unblock it or take it out and throw it out the window

ReputationRep:
    Find a bucket, fill it with water and pour it down fast.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help guys.

All sorted now! Grabbed the toilet brush, turned it upside down and used the handle to unblock that poo down there. Should probably give it a wash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    Once I had to unblock someone I was on a date with's toilet with a back loofah. He didn't have any loo paper and I'd just eaten spicy food so I was desperate. I was in there for quite a while when he called to see if I was okay. I told him I was in the shower. Then his ferret crawled under the bathroom door and bit me.
    Sounds familiar 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Ah, well I guess a toilet brush handle was a good idea.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.