Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Studying Veterinary Medicine abroad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    Im currently in my second year studying Zoology at a university in England. All my life I have wanted to be a vet, I got very good GCSE results, however my parents divorce was the same time as my A-levels and really affected me leading me to only get DDD (I was lucky to get into university). I was told by the RVC if i got a first in Zoology they are unlikely to look at my A-levels as I have a lot of work experience. It wasn't till I joined here I realised how much fears were over hear and competition to get a place. With help from this site i've found 3 places abroad that offer Veterinary Medicine in English which are SSGW in Poland, Wroclaw in Poland and Kosice in Slovak. What I can't find is are there any entry requirements or is it just to pass the entrance exams? Also does anyone know of any other places abroad that are cheaper and more lenient with entry requirements? Thanks in advance!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.