Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are there any others that are still waiting to hear from Plymouth about Childrens Nursing.

Or have you had a decision either successful or a U???

Im still waiting to hear ...... :-(

ReputationRep:
    when did you have your interview? I think that the uni's have to reply to you by the end of march if you applied by the 15th january. I had a letter saying the were giving me a conditional offer on wednesday, but heard nothing from ucas yet, but I do have a conditional offer! I'm sure you will get something soon. Where else have you applied too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carla.trotman)
    when did you have your interview? I think that the uni's have to reply to you by the end of march if you applied by the 15th january. I had a letter saying the were giving me a conditional offer on wednesday, but heard nothing from ucas yet, but I do have a conditional offer! I'm sure you will get something soon.dWhere else have you applied too?
    I applied before the deadline and had interview on 5th march. I did call admissions last Friday and they said they were hoping to get all offers out by the end of this week but I have heard nothing yet! I haven't applied anywhere else.

ReputationRep:
    do you live in plymouth ? I also went for my interview on the 5th march so you must have had your interview on the same day as me lol ! and oh no maybe you will hear sdomething soon, at least no news is good news! xxx is this your first time applying?

ReputationRep:
    No I dont live in Plymouth, but its the closest uni to me that does the childrens nursing degree. Was you in the morning lilot or the afternoon?

ReputationRep:
    I was in the afternoon, my interview started at 12pm. Where do you live? and have you ever applied before? I wish you the best of luck as its so hard to get into! x

ReputationRep:
    I was in the afternoon group too! It's my first time applying, really hope I get on the course. After the discussion it made me want to do it even more.
    I wonder why your offer hasn't gone through ucas then? I'm constantly tracking like a mad thing!

ReputationRep:
    I think its beacause its easter weekend so the admissions at ucas are off but ive got the letter from plymouth uni so thats the main thing ! and im sure you will be fine, dont give up hope! how far away from plymouth do you live? this was my 3rd year of applying! so happy i got in this time lol x

ReputationRep:
    Im in the Torbay area, so about 30 odd miles if i were lucky enough to get a place.

Did you manage to get interviews the other times you applied?? Well done its 3rd time lucky for you :-)

Are you still studying or working at the moment ?

ReputationRep:
    i didnt the first year (2011) and I did last year and this year and got a conditional im working full time at the moment, I have 3 a levels 3 as levels and experience in care and thankyyou you heard anything yet? x

ReputationRep:
    No, I still havent heard anything. Feeling a bit despondent now to be honest. I emailed the uni and they said that they have a huge amount of applicants and it doesnt mean that I am unsuccessful because i havent heard anything.

Are you working in healthcare at the moment??

ReputationRep:
    Hello, have you heard anything back from plymouth university yet? no not working in healthcare at the moment the money was too rubbish for what i was doing lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, plymouth is my favourite university! I will be applying this September for the 2014 course! Very excited! What was the interview like? What questions did they ask? How are you getting on with offers?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.