The Student Room Group

What part of a relationship do you enjoy most..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The start.

This thread has made me hate being single haha. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phreaktwo
Although the chase is fun, getting to know one another, that first kiss etc I really enjoy the feeling of knowing you have someone else to share almost everything with and that they feel the same way. I guess it takes alot of worry away from life knowing you've got that one person who will always stand by you.

I miss that.

Agreed! :smile:

I would rep you but it said i've used my supplies for a while, sorry :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by Zarek
And... by choice?

A number of factors which I will not reveal.
Reply 23
Original post by rachamy
The start.

This thread has made me hate being single haha. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry. I'm sure you will find a 'start' before long..
Reply 24
Original post by Iron Lady
A number of factors which I will not reveal.

Go for it.. That's what these post are about, a bit of anonymous openness..
Reply 25
I find it funny that people neg me yet are probably with a woman for same reasons as me, i.e. sex. Why else would men put up with a woman's constant moaning?
Reply 26
Original post by Zarek
Go for it.. That's what these post are about, a bit of anonymous openness..

OK. I will reveal. Feel grateful:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Mostly I prefer the long term comfortable relationship, but every now and again I think of something that happened when we first got together and miss that first stage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by Rainbows!
Agreed! :smile:

I would rep you but it said i've used my supplies for a while, sorry :frown:

Yeah, me too. But at least I've found a post that generates a bit of immediate interest..
Reply 29
Original post by cartman
I find it funny that people neg me yet are probably with a woman for same reasons as me, i.e. sex. Why else would men put up with a woman's constant moaning?

Whoever thinks that sex isn't one of the best things about being in a relationship is weird IMO. Even girls who will think you're being a "womaniser" will think that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
OK. I will reveal. Feel grateful:

Spoiler

So what. Everyone deserves love..
Reply 31
Original post by rachamy
Whoever thinks that sex isn't one of the best things about being in a relationship is weird IMO. Even girls who will think you're being a "womaniser" will think that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree.
Reply 32
Original post by Zarek
So what. Everyone deserves love..

Even me?
Reply 33
Even me?

Of course.
when were friends?
That strong, incredible, giddy feeling of loving someone soo much and knowing that they love you back. That is the best thing, imo.

It sounds like boasting but I've not experienced a major distinction between "honey moon phase" and "settled relationship" - my boyfriend and I still flirt, tease, chase, laugh - I still get that butterfly feeling and our sex life is getting ever better with time. We've been together for 4 years. With time there is just the added bonus of more security and comfort in the relationship, and looking forward to the future you're planning together.

Sex in a relationship is great, but it's hardly the reason to be in one. You could have great sex without the romantic attachment. Surely the best thing about a relationship for anyone has to be love? I don't understand how (unless you were maybe frightened by it) that feeling could not be the best thing. I haven't been on drugs, but I'd call it like being high - when I'm "loved up" I literally feel slightly crazed, ecstatic etc. Is this even normal? I'm not complaining :p:

Anon cause it's a bit cheesy/embarassing
Reply 36
Not a fan of the chase. Getting to know someone is always great, but I just fear I would never be enough for anyone, as I'm not particularly sure of myself either.

Got to admit though, the feeling of being loved, and loving back is certainly heart warming.
Reply 37
The ending :colone:
Hate the chase and the uncertainty of it all. But when you know you like each other and the first kisses and the little firsts (holding hands etc), that's lush. But also knowing that you have someone there who'll stand by you because they love you...

Damn single life! Ahahaha
Reply 39
the flirty bit before the relationship or cute nights in.

Quick Reply

Latest