The Student Room Group

What part of a relationship do you enjoy most..?

Scroll to see replies

Being so totally comfortable in all aspects with one person in a way that you never can be with anyone else.
My love life is non existent and then dull.
I've never known and I guess I never will :puppyeyes:
having a best friend aswell as a lover being able to lie in front of the tv snuggled up and still be having an amazing time learning about him and picking up on his little habits so we know each other inside out and also havign somebody i can trust 100% and obviously the physical side aswell
Having someone I can do sweet things for, and the growing excitement looking forwards to the times where I get to spend time with him.

oh and having someone to snuggle up to :P:
Chasing them girls around Stormwind City with my highest iLVL and the most expensive mount in town, /flex'ing my muscles.
finding out shes actually a lesbian :wink:
Reply 47
Having someone who gets me completely and is always there. Also being able to be that person for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually having someone close, who you can talk to, and trust, and you love.
Then again what do I know? I'm alone, and almost always have been:sad::sadnod::sadpanda:
Reply 49
I prefer being single. I realise that sounds like I'm some lonely FA who is lying to make himself feel better...but I genuinely do prefer being single, at least for the moment. Don't get me wrong, I have liked it when I have been in a relationship, and I'm in a bit of a 'dry spell' at the moment (nomsayin?), but I definitely don't want a serious relationship for a long time.
Original post by yoitsro
finding out shes actually a lesbian :wink:

I'm bi, does that count? :P
Original post by MusicGirl92
I'm bi, does that count? :P

lol people like you make the world a better place for all guys out there, true story
Reply 52
The fun at the beginning. I've done the long term nearly married thing, I definitely prefer the fun.
Original post by yoitsro
lol people like you make the world a better place for all guys out there, true story

Ahahahahaa

Quick Reply

Latest