The Student Room Group

help please for my English homework!!!!!!

the main question is:write a leaflet for parents in which you persuade them about online social networking from a fifteen years old boy's point of view??? (20 marks)

please give a link of a website or a write a paragraph for about social network conclusion that social network is bad.

please see my paragraph and please check if there any mistake:

As a parent, have you ever worried what your son or daughter doing on his room on the internet for hours on end? When your child is online, they are talking, sharing and engaging with friends, family and strangers. Not knowing how your child uses social networks, what information they are sharing online, and who they are talking to can be a dangerous mix. Are you frustrated that social networking has taken over your child’s life? The leaflet is to convince you social network is not bad because it have some of the positive and more negative about social network. Why don’t you monitor what your son is doing on the computer? There are lots of inappropriate contents for example pictures, video, bulling, and lots of adult contents. Social networks cause lot of problems, in feature what problem you facing and your son which makes you lots of trouble. You know that is that is wasting time.

As parents, of course you must be concerned about your child’s safety online, although the answer is not to ban them from the internet. Instead, as Ms.Brychen director head teacher’s union in Walsh said, “they need to know how to use the internet safely.” Parents look at Walsh they allow children use internet plus social network like Facebook, twitter etc. Walsh they teach them how to be safe in the internet. You should allow them to use it too. I will give some ideas to protect them from the internet and there are many ways to protect them from the internet to do this is follow these rules:
You said it was from a '15 boys point of view' so I think on terms of how to improve you need to maybe add in an anecdote supporting the point of view. Therefore, making if visible you are taking on what the objective has told you to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply