Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my first year study at university. Assignment comments from my tutors are graded from very good to very poor. In my last 2 assignments for property and public law, i've always got a very poor in regards to my use of secondary sources. Does anyone have any advice as to where i could find such sources because i've looked everywhere and the two sites my university provides is only useful if you know exactly the titles of the articles you're looking for. Catch 22! Any advice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.