Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for AAT training schemes. It's difficult to find local ones. Is there a database or something that tells you which firms are recruiting for AAT training?

ReputationRep:
    i don'tknow of a database for recruiting firms, but the AAT website has "find a local training provider" link at

https://services.aat.org.uk/newservi...iningprovider/

most of these are local colleges etc but some training/apprenticeship organisations are also on there. For example Baltic Training in the north east tries to match interested would be trainees up with AAT apprenticeship programme. If you are looking for training from a small local accountant rather than one of the bigger firms it would be worth making speculative enquiries as they might be willing to consider promising candidates. These firms do not necessarily have ths structured career progression of the big firms, but they can provide excellent experience.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runninground)
    I'm looking for AAT training schemes. It's difficult to find local ones. Is there a database or something that tells you which firms are recruiting for AAT training?
    Hi there

You might want to try the National Apprenticeship Service as well:

https://apprenticeshipvacancymatchin...ticeships.aspx

Louise

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.