The Student Room Group

F581/ F582 Economics June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by May-o2q
Guys does anyone have the modal answer for the f581 exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You still planning to post that mark scheme?:smile:
Original post by Rheannan
i put where consumer satisfaction is maximised and the market is at equillibrium

Yeah i put that too.
Original post by Rickrossmmg

she sent me it in an email and trust me when i say this - it's meeesssed up. the definitions for consumer surplus for one - da*** is going on in that model mark scheme ?!
Original post by Fas
she sent me it in an email and trust me when i say this - it's meeesssed up. the definitions for consumer surplus for one - da*** is going on in that model mark scheme ?!

Alright thanks anyways:smile:

Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="May-o2q;42798322"]Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE

i understand. I would still like to see it though:biggrin:
Original post by May-o2q
Hey!! As Fas said, u better not seeing it. Cus I found it quite weird. But just let me kno if u still have urge to see it. I could post it. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yh that would be nice youknow
is it some mark scheme made by a random teacher or a leaked one from OCR lol?
Original post by Fas

How can the definition be weird? It's the difference between the price that is paid and what a consumer is willing to pay.. How else can you put it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please post the modal mark scheme ?

Thanks
Original post by JOR2010
How can the definition be weird? It's the difference between the price that is paid and what a consumer is willing to pay.. How else can you put it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

cannot remember exactly , but it definitely wasn't that definition - i'll find it and post it haha

EDIT : the definition was according to the " modal mark scheme " - ' Consumer surplus is the excess of total utility gained by consumers over and above their total expenditure. It is represented by the area between the price level and the demand curve '

if you think about it , it means the same thing really but its an incredibly weird way of putting it and when i first read it i had a brainfart and it didn't make much sense
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Fas
cannot remember exactly , but it definitely wasn't that definition - i'll find it and post it haha

EDIT : the definition was according to the " modal mark scheme " - ' Consumer surplus is the excess of total utility gained by consumers over and above their total expenditure. It is represented by the area between the price level and the demand curve '

if you think about it , it means the same thing really but its an incredibly weird way of putting it and when i first read it i had a brainfart and it didn't make much sense

Yh she's right. The definition is different. I tried posting I was told files too large though
Reply 1012
Could you send me any mark scheme you have please?
Original post by alextopz
Could you send me any mark scheme you have please?

Yh I need your email though
Reply 1014
Anyone got any more exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yh I need your email though

can you not post on here?
Original post by mandem2k11
can you not post on here?

No files too large apparently
No files too large apparently

you dont have to add as an attachment , you can just post a link to it if that makes sense
Yo yo yo ! how'd everyone do ?! anyone else screw up the micro like me ? haha :P
Reply 1019
Original post by Fas
Yo yo yo ! how'd everyone do ?! anyone else screw up the micro like me ? haha :P

I screwed up F582, I thought it was pretty hard anyway, was expecting a C and got a C.
What you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending