Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Need to get this off my chest Watch

So about a week ago I lost my virginity (I'm 19 btw).

I'm not proud about how it happened (was a very drunken one night stand with a guy who's name I don't know/remember, and I can't even remember what he looked like).

As far as I know I met him in the uni club and went back to his room with him, after loosing my friends early on in the night as they took someone home as they didn't get in.. so after partying with my coursemates and them for a bit when they got back from taking our friend home, I guess I got this this guy.

I feel kind of bad that it happened this way, but I was ready, and I kind of expected it considering how much I've changed etc. since starting uni.

If I remember correctly we used protection, but like I said we were really drunk. I know I'm not pregnant though, and I guess I just have to hope I didn't catch anything from him...

I don't know if I told the guy about being a virgin or not. I feel bad, because when I woke at 9am in his room, not knowing where I was.. though apparently I told a friend at some point on the phone.. I just got dressed and ran away.. still a bit tipsy! I was just a bit shocked as I remembered almost nothing of the night before. I didn't leave my number or anything..

I guess I just needed to post this to get it off my chest, I'm not after advice really.

I don't feel any different, my virginity was never that big of a deal to be, so that's okay, but I feel bad I can't remember it and a bit bad about the circumstances in which it happened I guess... but it was a good night!

ReputationRep:
    If you can't remember... are you 100% sure you lost your virginity at all?

ReputationRep:
    lol, i think the only way to get this off your chest is to go to therapy. lol.

(Original post by Kabloomybuzz)
    If you can't remember... are you 100% sure you lost your virginity at all?
    im positive because I remember that much!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 31, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.