Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I like both, but I eat weetabix more often, so WEETABIX!

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix Not a fan of sugar puffs I have to say :s

ReputationRep:
    Sugar Puffs, as I've never tried conventional Weetabix and Sugar Puffs deserve some credit for that classic Honey Monster advert with Newcastle United and Kevin Keegan.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix!
    I've never had sugar puffs, I've always been put off because I thought they looked horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sugar Puffs are little puffs of wheat dressed in little honey jackets. That's what the 1990s adverts said, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix. Love these bad boys.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix. I've never liked Sugar Puffs.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix because they're so versatile!

ReputationRep:
    HEAT WINNER IS WEETABIX WEETABIX... WEETABIX!

Sugar Puffs didn't stand a chance against the UK's favourite "healthier" cereal option, really. "Don't tell 'em about the Honey, Mummy!" - that's what the Sugar Monster said. Yeah, because sugary sweet syrup is gonna put kids off, right?! Well, she didn't. But TSR STILL didn't go for it!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT:

KELLOGGS START versus SCOTT'S PORAGE OATS!

One of the crunchiest, sweetest cereals of all time meets one of the UK's oldest, highest-purchased cereals of all time! Start was the original "Athlete Cereal", before Bran Flakes nicked that mantle; crunchy no matter HOW much milk you put in, and enough sugar to see you through a marathon. But Scott's Porage Oats predates even Kelloggs Cornflakes, being produced in Fife to the Scott's Porage Oats name back in the 1800s!

One gives you a blast of ultra-high instant energy, but the other offers slow-release energy a Highlander needs! But which one wins? The Sugar Hit, or the Oaty Kilt?

ReputationRep:
    They are both vile D: Vote them both out <_<

ReputationRep:
    Whatttt? No, I like them both! I used to ALWAYS have those Oats, I'm talking like every single day for 3 years..on the hob, with salt - old school way. Then I found quaker oat sachets and never looked back. But I still remember how much I loved the Scott's. But Start is nice too, I love nothing more than a good crunch when having my cereal. And crunch PLUS sweet, double whammy. I probably do prefer Scott's but because I have a porridge that's more used by me, I have to vote Start.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had Start once and it tasted REALLY salty and not nice. Scott's gets my vote.

ReputationRep:
    Oooomg Scott's.

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't tried Scott's, but I like Start. It's Start that I'll vote for, then.

ReputationRep:
    Start. Oats can be found in many varieties!

Start all the way, baby!

ReputationRep:
    Dislike porridge, so start (even though ive never had it)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but Aldi's Chocolate Crunch is one of my favourites. I used to buy the M&S equivalent but this is less than half of the price!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Also, on the issue of cereal, where has Kellogs Hot Oat Krumble disappeared?

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.