ReputationRep:
    Golden Grahams, it has to be!

ReputationRep:
    Golden Graham's! Special K is vile.

ReputationRep:
    Golden Grahams! :adore:

ReputationRep:
    NESTLE GOLDEN GRAHAMS WIN THE FIGHT!

The interesting thing is that Americans love biscuits and cakes so much that there has been a boon in "Cereal versions of cakes and treats". For example, USA enjoys Rice Krispie Treats Cereal, Cinnabon Cereal, even Oreos cereal! In fact, the cereal "S'Mores" derives from the treat "S'more", which is a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow melted on a Graham cracker. And what's a Graham Cracker? It's the American biscuit the Golden Graham is modelled after!

You see? I brought it round to being relevant. HEAT OVER! Battle starts again soon.

ReputationRep:
    NEW CEREAL CHAMPION SECOND HEAT:

KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES battles KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS!

One is the cereal promoted by a trio of mischievous elves. One is a street name for Cocaine. So both are a bit seedy in different magnitudes. But which is the most trippy, and which gives you the right Buzz?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh this is a difficult one! Rice Krispies are probably one of my overall favourites though, so I guess they get my vote!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    COCO ROCKS!

But I tend to hunt the box for the chocolate centred bits, so by the end of the box it's basically just nesquick!

ReputationRep:
    coco rocks!! i like rice krispies but only partial to them very rarely and even then i need sugar on them

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks! Rice Krispies are bit of a snap, crackle and FLOP now compared to what I thought of them as a kid.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    NEW CEREAL CHAMPION SECOND HEAT:

KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES battles KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS!

One is the cereal promoted by a trio of mischievous elves. One is a street name for Cocaine. So both are a bit seedy in different magnitudes. But which is the most trippy, and which gives you the right Buzz?
    Not a massive fan of either but I'd probably take rice krispies.

ReputationRep:
    Rice Krispies get my vote. Though I would probably prefer to have a bowl of Coco Rocks in general, I have Krispies far more, either plain or with heaps of sugar.

ReputationRep:
    If it was plain coco pops, Rice Krispies would get my vote, but I love the lighter coloured rocks far too much so Coco Rocks has to get my vote!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dani_1991)
    Rice Krispies get my vote. Though I would probably prefer to have a bowl of Coco Rocks in general, I have Krispies far more, either plain or with heaps of sugar.
    But when you add sugar too rice krispies it just mounds at the bottom :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rice Crispies. None of your revisionist chocolate-serial nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Coco rocks gosh darn it!

As a side note, the startlingly zoomed-in picture of the rice krispies instantly made me think of skin. Dead skin flakes. Flakey, shedded skin. And what non gross person would want to eat that? (Talented photographer though, very detailed)

ReputationRep:
    coco rocks! chocolate milk <3

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks. Rice Krispies seem a bit plain in comparison.

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat either, but Rice Krispies. I will never understand the appeal of chocolate cereal. Never.

ReputationRep:
    Coco rocks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks.

Rice Kripsies just taste of disappointment these days.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.