Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix choco mini's! Weetabix is my first choice cereal, but this variant is a naughty indulgence from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm chocolate minis z<3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wheetabix choco minis!! <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    minis XD

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix Minis!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alpen! I'm not sure what my Mum would gorge on at 3am when waking up hungover/still drunk without it..

ReputationRep:
    Minis! Obviously... :sogood:

Minis.

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix minis fo sho

ReputationRep:
    Toto, I know it's a little early to start talking about the next competition... But if you did a non-chocolate sweets one (starburst, haribo, skittles etc) I would love you forever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Weetabix Choco Minis

ReputationRep:
    ALPEN!

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT'S WINNER: WEETABIX CRISPY MINIS CHOCOLATE CHIP!

Alpen took the early lead but the Minis clawed it back! Yes, despite these being about three times worse for you than regular Weetabix, (one of the cereal world's "Golden Children" nutritionally), Minis certainly aren't tiny on flavour, and as such deserve to be an occasional treat for ANYBODY with taste!

Ps, don't write "Oh, OBVIOUSLY this is the answer. OBVIOUSLY." It comes off as obnoxious. And trust me, I know obnoxious. I AM it.

Onto the next heat!!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

NESTLE CHEERIOS battle KELLOGGS FROOT LOOPS!

Cheery Corn, Cheery Oats, Cheery Rice and Wheat, Cheery Four-grain Cheerios, Cheery Good to Eat! That's how the song goes, but they're up against loops of a DIFFERENT nature - and TOUCAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!

ReputationRep:
    Cheerios. EASILY. I never tried the US fruit loops but they got a lot of praise, I tried the UK ones and I was like. What, REALLY? Is this it? But apparently they're a lot worse than the US ones but I can only judge by ones I've tried. Cheerios are a tasty classic and I love that the little o's do taste different. I have them in milk or dry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)

Ps, don't write "Oh, OBVIOUSLY this is the answer. OBVIOUSLY." It comes off as obnoxious. And trust me, I know obnoxious. I AM it.
    Sorry :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Cheerios

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did I say Cheerios, EASILY. I actually meant Cheerios, OBVIOUSLY.

Cheerios. Hands down!

ReputationRep:
    Fruit loops

Edit: Am I the only one?! xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.