The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
NEW SEMI-FINAL:

WEETABIX READY BREK fights WEETABIX CRISPY MINIS!

Well, I guess if you're bitter about oats going out you've still got a chance to vote for an oatmeal cereal in this round! Well... either that, or you love pretending you're a giant eating regular Weetabix. One or the other, you understand...
Angry at the loss of quakers, I am determined not to let the inferior Ready Brek progress any further than it! Therefore my vote goes for minis
How did Ready Brek get this far?!

Minis.
Weetabix Crispy Minis.
Weetabix Minis!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Minis.

Much as I like porridge, Ready Brek is not the best example.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 506
Minis
Reply 507
Ready Brek. I prefer proper Weetabix
Minis. Ready Brek is like sludge. Upset about Oats So Simple.
Ready Brek! I feel alone here
I vote for ALL the minis! :h:
Reply 511
HEAT WINNER: WEETABIX CRISPY MINIS!

Ready Brek was slaughtered!! It seems that the novelty of pretending you're a huge ogre eating a box of normal-sized Weetabix is too alluring. Hell, we all do it. Broccoli are trees, and we are giants who eat them.

Both of them were Weetabix cereals, so I guess it had to be a home-team casualty either way, but CRISPY MINIS GO THROUGH!
Reply 512
FANCY A NEW HEAT? FAIR PLAY!

KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS attack WEETABIX WEETABIX!

Phew! Poor Weetabix is hardly getting a rest here, guys! But I suppose being the highest-selling cereal the past decade on the trot here in the UK, you have to be in it hard and fast with stamina, right? Kelloggs Coco Pops Coco Rocks might not have the same universal appeal, but they do have the CHOCS FACTOR. And even though Weetabix has a chocolate variety, it's not quite the same, is it?

But is chocolate the be-all-and-end-all? I can't remember a chocolate cereal LOSING to a non-chocolate flavoured cereal in this entire competition, so let's see!
Weetabix. :smile:
Reply 514
Coco Pops Coco Rocks!
Weetabix. Weetabix is one of those cereals that you buy if you're having guests because you know that everyone likes it, and if they don't then you probably shouldn't be associating yourself with them anyway.
So tough! Errrrmmmmm.... My sweet tooth has won again. Coco Pops Coco Rocks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 517
Coco pops coco rocks
Weetabix, I saw Coco Rocks and thought ah this'll be the winner..scrolled down, Weetabix. No question.
Weetabix. Coco pops are great, but rocks have too much nothingness in the middle.

Quick Reply

Latest