(Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Not at all. You've just cast the winning vote! :cool:
    Yaaay 🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    TSR HAS SPOKEN!! YOUR GRAND CHAMPION...

The TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPION...

IS KELLOGGS COCO POPS!

Winning by a solitary vote, and beating the other finalist, Nestle Cheerios, you by majority, TSR have deemed Coco Pops as your most-loved, your Cereal Champion!

Joining MARS GALAXY (Tsr's Chocolate Bar Champion) and KELLOGGS PRINGLES (Tsr's Crispy Snack Champion) , KELLOGGS COCO POPS joins your voted-for overall favourites!

Let's hear your thoughts - heck, YOU voted for 'em!

THREE CHEERS, OR THREE TEARS? REGARDLESS....

Your overall TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPION: KELLOGGS COCO POPS!

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo! Get in there, Coco Pops!

ReputationRep:
    I am officially in mourning. Want another champion thread!

ReputationRep:
    PS;

If you cannot get enough of your voting frenzy, please join me over at the new tournament -

TSR DROUTH-DESTROYIN' DRINK CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post42271787

In the meantime feel free to gloat, grin, sob or shake your fist at the outcome of the TSR BREKKIE CEREAL CHAMPIONSHIP here in the thread!

A Bientot, buddies!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I rarely drink soft drinks, so I doubt that I'll be taking part in the next food tourney. Still, this one's been fun. :yes:

RIP Clusters, I'll never forget you. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll be taking part in the next one either, I only ever drink Sprite and 7Up soft-drinks wise (and even then only in a restaurant/pub) and my lack of knowledge about cereals other than the ones I eat got me in a few pickles in this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDavies)
    I don't think I'll be taking part in the next one either, I only ever drink Sprite and 7Up soft-drinks wise (and even then only in a restaurant/pub) and my lack of knowledge about cereals other than the ones I eat got me in a few pickles in this thread!
    If only I ate porridge more, I might not have acted like I had some kind of massive grudge against it throughout this thread. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo cheerios

ReputationRep:
    Coco Pops are probably the second best cereal after Cinnamon/Golden Grahams so I can't grumble too much.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.