Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help!
    Doing a project and need as many AS biology students to evaluate my website i made for AS Biology students!
    PPPPPPPLLLLLLEASSSEEEE Can u have a look at it and fill in the feedback form!
    Let me know if u are interested!

ReputationRep:
    Can't you make some forms up?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, Like the site, I really like the idea of the background reading links! Very useful, obviously it could be expanded a little with more topics! Also although i like the animations, some of the colours are a little... well.... lurid? some of the colours een clash! however in general very good! (one thing about the coding, if you navigate straight to one of the pages instead of the home page you do not have a menu to be able to get back to the main page!! something that should be easily sorted though )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MUPPET)
    Help!
    Doing a project and need as many AS biology students to evaluate my website i made for AS Biology students!
    PPPPPPPLLLLLLEASSSEEEE Can u have a look at it and fill in the feedback form!
    Let me know if u are interested!

I'm interested

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MUPPET)
    Thank you!
    I've gone through the website. Its very great.Tho i didnt suggest any point, i'll surely ddo soon. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your feedback!

ReputationRep:
    what the site address, and I'll look at it + evaluate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    what the site address, and I'll look at it + evaluate it
    Tell your friends about the site!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.