Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Well basically I will be applying for Universities through adjustment when it is available. However, the courses that I will be applying for require English GCSE Language grade C, whilst I have a D. I'm currently in the process of re resetting my English, but I will not receive my result till a week after A level results. This is going to restrict me when applying through adjustment..

Anyone got any sort of solutions

ReputationRep:
    Before you apply, maybe send an email informing the universities you are planning to/ have resat the GCSE with a predicted grade, if possible? Good luck

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths94)
    Sorry, what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dark-blue)
    Sorry, what? :confused:
    Nothing, just bumped the thread for additional advice : )
    thanks btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths94)
    Nothing, just bumped the thread for additional advice : )
    thanks btw
    My mistake, I thought you were confused by my post or something.

I hope you get the advice you need and good luck for when you enter Adjustment!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.