Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm running for head boy, how should I act around school and what should I include in my speech.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    if you act like a pompous ****, you'll have no trouble

ReputationRep:
    Just say you love the school and say why you want to be head boy, it's not hard. Then be the same at school, don't be a ***** or douche over being head body.

ReputationRep:
    I totally failed my application, the people who suceceeded were those who quoted the bible in their interviews. Don't say stuff like 'it'll' look good on a CV is the only advice I can give.

ReputationRep:
    Well I got a Head Girl by accident making a long 15 minutes highly ideological speech which I did only for sheer fun. The content was deviant enough to exclude me from the entire competition. I just thought it would be fun to express my socio-economic ideas that aren't anyhow mainstream or popular in modern UK.

Our school isn't really a democracy so teachers placed me as a Head Girl due to my academic reputation, but I have been causing ideological trouble every since. Can be fun at times.

If your school is a democracy try to appeal solely to the students, if otherwise then what really counts is your academia.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.