The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Anyone applied for Biomedical/Medical Science?

Is anyone applying for biomed or any of the medical science at Aberdeen uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hiya Amanda i have to say go for it i been studying biomed/med science courses at ABDN uni for a year now and i love it the people you will meet are lovely and the lecturers are amazingly funny and witty they are helpful when you need it and also never turn their back on any student. you wont regret it trust me :smile: btw watch out the weather lol no joke its baltic and snows LOTS!!!!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Okay thanks :biggrin: I'm definitely choosing it as my first choice so I'm really looking forward to it! And I live really close to Aberdeen so I've experienced a lot of the weather :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hi, I was just wondering what a levels (or equivalents) you have taken as am looking into biomedical science Uni courses, and what made you chose it?! Any insight would be appreciated, thanks :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by erp
Hi, I was just wondering what a levels (or equivalents) you have taken as am looking into biomedical science Uni courses, and what made you chose it?! Any insight would be appreciated, thanks :smile:

I did Highers and I'm doing Advanced Highers this year. For my Highers I did Maths, human biology, chemistry, physics and geography and got AAAAA. This year I'm doing Maths, biology and chemistry :smile:
I've chosen Aberdeen because of how flexible they are - you can swap courses in the medical sciences discipline and decide a lot later on what you want to do. They also do extra courses on the side which lets you experience stuff you enjoy or want to try out.
Aberdeen also has they great study abroad thing which I'll be doing in 4th year because I've been given a place in the master's degree course.
You should have a look on their website for more info because I can't think on the spot why it's the place for me :P
Good luck researching and getting in where you want to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending