Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I just wondered if anyone had heard from York Uni yet regarding midwifery 2013? I hoped I would have heard by now! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Check out this thread.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2226861

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubylu2468)
    Hi everyone! I just wondered if anyone had heard from York Uni yet regarding midwifery 2013? I hoped I would have heard by now! Xxx
    Hey,
    Had my interview on last Wednesday (27th of March) and was told I would hear on Friday....
    Still haven't heard anything - really want to hear back!!
    When did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview way back in January! I rang up this morning and apparently the initial offers have been made so others should here by tomorrow. I don't feel very hopeful anymore. My life is on hold until I find out! How do you think your interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubylu2468)
    I had my interview way back in January! I rang up this morning and apparently the initial offers have been made so others should here by tomorrow. I don't feel very hopeful anymore. My life is on hold until I find out! How do you think your interview went?
    What?! That is crazy! They have left you hanging for over 2 months?! That is ridiculous! I really hope you hear soon. I've had 3 rejections so far so I don't feel very optimistic about York or DMU! Trying to think what I can do for a whole 12 months if I don't get in. I really want to know now too - I hate how long they drag this process out for. Hopefully we will hear tomorrow!
    I thought my interview went well though, and the essay I wrote, I thought, went great - but due to the huge amount of competition I really doubt now that I got in! - which sucks! Anyway, how do you think yours went? Also, are you waiting to hear from anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    I know they said no news is good news but I'm very doubtful now that 2 months has gone by and no word.... I think my interview went well, I was nervous so chatted on and on which made them laugh! I've only applied to York and Hull as I've been to uni before so I don't want to have to move away again! We shall see, I'm checking UCAS every hour! Good luck xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I hope you heard good news - I heard yesterday, and I got a rejection sadly , so just got DMU now.. (fingers crossed).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.