Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    Rather than wasting more time by restarting a third time, better to just work really hard for 3 years, get an excellent first, and do an MSc somewhere 'better' if that's what you think you need for employment. But if you want to do a PhD, most unis aren't too snobby about where you went, at least not in science

    This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.