• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hello!

I wanted to mark a mathematical forum as 'answered' but I don't know whether it is possible, not to mention how it works. Would anyone be kind enough to do it? this is the forum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post41955770

thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Click edit on your original post, and change the drop-down box next to the thread title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Hello!

I wanted to mark a mathematical forum as 'answered' but I don't know whether it is possible, not to mention how it works. Would anyone be kind enough to do it? this is the forum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0#post41955770

thanks in advance!

(Original post by Noble.)
    Click edit on your original post, and change the drop-down box next to the thread title.
    Yep, Noble. has this spot on. :yy: As a note to others reading this thread, this is a function that's only currently available in the Study Help forums.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I was there and clicked on the edit button, but there was no drop down box next to the title. What next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I was there and click on the edit button, but there was no drop down box next to the title. What next?
    You need to use the "Go Advanced" button.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Thanks! it was successful. That was the thing which disturbed me for days.

ReputationRep:
    I have a similar query as I'm trying to delete a forum I created or mark it as answered but it is not in the study help forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annieliz)
    I have a similar query as I'm trying to delete a forum I created or mark it as answered but it is not in the study help forum.
    You can only use thread labels yourself (such as answered) in the study help forum. If you want a thread deleted, then you can click the 'report post' button on the first post, and ask for it to be deleted, however the moderators will only remove 10 threads per account. If the thread has just been answered, it is best to leave it for other people with a similar problem to read. If you wish to stop receiving notifications for a thread (including ones you have made), then click the 'watched' button between the tabs at the top of the page and the first post.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.