Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Anyone from digital spy here? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Digital Spy sucks, the forums are infested with trolls.

I am (under a different username). A lot of people on there are infuriatingly obnoxious though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkertailor)
    Digital Spy sucks, the forums are infested with trolls.
    Ah, it's a good job this forum isn't.

ReputationRep:
    Dude... The amount of **** threads you're spewing out I'm not surprised you're a DS user... :blah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letitia)
    Dude... The amount of **** threads you're spewing out I'm not surprised you're a DS user... :blah:
    Yeah...then again..I could use words like 'dude'. It's a shame I don't make important threads like 'What to buy for a degree, and how to prepare for uni life when you're a loser?' or 'imac on low memory', oh, those memorable threads.

ReputationRep:
    Digital Spy and its trigger happy moderators have ensured that the site is now doomed. Its full of trolls and rude people. They gang up and get members banned all the time. People have left that site in droves.

Cant wait for the day when someone says...DS who???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hedgemonkey)
    Digital Spy and its trigger happy moderators have ensured that the site is now doomed. Its full of trolls and rude people. They gang up and get members banned all the time. People have left that site in droves.

Cant wait for the day when someone says...DS who???
    Oh, this is awkward. I'm actually a mod there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    Yeah...then again..I could use words like 'dude'. Then I'd really be an ass. It's a shame I don't make important threads like 'What to buy for a degree, and how to prepare for uni life when you're a loser?' or 'imac on low memory', oh, those memorable threads.
    DUDE I was looking for help on my select few threads, and being entirely honest with what a loser I am... Not an ego trip on all the threads you've started in the past few hours... like 'Make me popular" **** wad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letitia)
    DUDE I was looking for help on my select few threads, and being entirely honest with what a loser I am... Not an ego trip on all the threads you've started in the past few hours... like 'Make me popular" **** wad.
    I love a feisty woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IWTGBT07)
    Oh, this is awkward. I'm actually a mod there.

Then pass on the message. That site is doomed.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.