The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Starting Midwifery in September at Anyone else??

Just what the title says really!!! Anyone joining me?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I am!!! I've just about sorted out my accommodation at Fitzroy (Challney Hall), I'm just having trouble sorting out payment for the extra week as our course start date is 12.9.13 but the accommodation contract starts from the 21.9.13.

It's a bit of a nightmare lol. I just can't wait to start!!!!!
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Kiya1010
I am!!! I've just about sorted out my accommodation at Fitzroy (Challney Hall), I'm just having trouble sorting out payment for the extra week as our course start date is 12.9.13 but the accommodation contract starts from the 21.9.13.

It's a bit of a nightmare lol. I just can't wait to start!!!!!

Ah brilliant! I think the finance side of it is going to be a massive deal for most sorting it!
Where are you based???
Reply 3
I am gonna be based at Luton & Dunstable Hospital and I'm from Nottingham so its going to be a big but exciting change for me. What about you?
Reply 4
Oh its going to be a big change for you then but I'm at l+d too - yay!!!!

There is a FB group full of us who have got places, would be great if you joined too :smile: x
Reply 5
Sounds great, what is the FB page called?
Reply 6
If you search for university of bedfordshire student midwives of 2013, I'll add you! X
Reply 7
Okay great! I've requested to join, my FB name is Zakiya Nosakhere.:smile:
Reply 8
Hey everyone! I'm based in Aylesbury is anyone else? what halls do I apply for at that campus? so confused!!
Reply 9
Original post by JemmaCoyle
Hey everyone! I'm based in Aylesbury is anyone else? what halls do I apply for at that campus? so confused!!

hiya! im from ireland and im starting midwifery in september and im based in aylesbury, i was also wondering what accomodation to book! any ideas?
Reply 10
Hiya, I'm L&D based so wouldn't know but here is a facebook page called 'University of Bedfordshire Student Midwives 2013' there is lots of info on there and other soon to be students based at Ayelsbury x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending