Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I've finished my part of the application, and my mum has finished supporting me, but apparently I also need my dad to support me too. During her part of the application, my mum put in the whole household's income, including my dad's "share" Including the income support that they have. My dad is now worried that if he does his share of the application and enters the same numbers, the company will think that they earn double what they actually earn and think they're frauds. What I'm asking is does my dad need to enter the same values as my mum?

ReputationRep:
    Unless you've submitted it, your parents will be able to alter it to their individual earnings.

ReputationRep:
    I also have a query. I finished my student finance today, it took 20/30minutes. It says on the application it's completely finished and needs to be reviewed. Is this correct? I expected it to take ages. My mum which is who is supporting me already has a personal ID number and I just typed it in and it was finished. Just checking that it's really completed...?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_p)
    I also have a query. I finished my student finance today, it took 20/30minutes. It says on the application it's completely finished and needs to be reviewed. Is this correct? I expected it to take ages. My mum which is who is supporting me already has a personal ID number and I just typed it in and it was finished. Just checking that it's really completed...?

Yes. They don't take that long to do.. unless you're stupid and don't read the full application properly when you're completing it (as that is when problems arise). You seem to have done it correctly.

Your Mum will just need to send in her evidence, and SFE will review it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knalchemist)
    Yes. They don't take that long to do.. unless you're stupid and don't read the full application properly when you're completing it (as that is when problems arise). You seem to have done it correctly.

Your Mum will just need to send in her evidence, and SFE will review it
    Thanks that's put my worries at ease!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.