Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TattyBoJangles)
    As that ex traffic officer has a zero tolerance to drinking any alcohol before driving, I wonder how she got home after that glass of champagne when Matt found out he was getting a car..

Also, about making mistakes.. Fair enough everyone makes them, but most don't need a close encounter with a bus to realise they shouldn't run red lights!
    I was actually thinking the same thing about how the ex traffic officer got home lol

ReputationRep:
    What is most worrying is that the idiots on the show laugh at their (usually dangerous) mistakes ...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if their will be a second series?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    What is most worrying is that the idiots on the show laugh at their (usually dangerous) mistakes ...
    She knew she'd done 100mph as well, can't believe she tried to pretend she hadn't

ReputationRep:
    Although I loved the programme, I was slightly irritated at the fact she kept rewarding some of the bad drivers.

ReputationRep:
    How would you even apply to be on barely legal drivers? My mums friend wants to get her on it to see how she drives

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoniaTwizere)
    How would you even apply to be on barely legal drivers? My mums friend wants to get her on it to see how she drives
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/beonashow/

This page will tell you about all the upcoming shows you can apply to be in. Currently Barely Legal Drivers isn't one - but if your mums friend is that keen to be on it she should check the page for updates. I don't think they're going to be coming back with a second series of the show, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/beonashow/

This page will tell you about all the upcoming shows you can apply to be in. Currently Barely Legal Drivers isn't one - but if your mums friend is that keen to be on it she should check the page for updates. I don't think they're going to be coming back with a second series of the show, though.

Got thread update on this and though the series was back. Broken hopes. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dada55)
    Got thread update on this and though the series was back. Broken hopes. :'(
    Same at first before I replied to the post in the thread. Hoping for a series 2 but they've given no hints that it's going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Saw on bbc three its coming back but i dont know if its the new series or old ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    My parents are pretty relaxed about most things, but if I go to a party, they will not let me take a lift back with friends. I have to get a taxi and they insist on seeing the receipt, so that they know I did so. Their argument is that my friends are legally allowed to drive but aren't yet experienced, they are driving at night (unfamiliar conditions which don't happen in lessons or in the test), they may have been drinking (even if they say they haven't), and they're on the road at times when other drivers may also be less than 100% competent. It's kind of irritating being told what to do by parents, but given the number of my friends who have already been in accidents, I can see their point.
    I'm 19 and I go out often, I agree with your parents. It sounds LAME, like they're being controlling, but I've drunk drove myself, and I've been in the car whilst someone has drunk drove too, not cool. It's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joeey009)
    Saw on bbc three its coming back but i dont know if its the new series or old ones
    BBC site for the show says 'There are no upcoming broadcasts of this programme' though? :confused:

Edit: Just saw an advert on TV, new series starting 17th May woop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    BBC site for the show says 'There are no upcoming broadcasts of this programme' though? :confused:

Edit: Just saw an advert on TV, new series starting 17th May woop!
    YAY. MORE RAGE as the sexist ex police officer gives more cars to females

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfouIHh-abg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dada55)
    YAY. MORE RAGE as the sexist ex police officer gives more cars to females
    Well you drove in excess of 150mph in a school zone, took out a lamp post and reversed over your neighbor's cat while you were 3 times the drink drive limit. I think your final drive will decide whether we give you a new car or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samson Simpson)
    Well you drove in excess of 150mph in a school zone, took out a lamp post and reversed over your neighbor's cat while you were 3 times the drink drive limit. I think your final drive will decide whether we give you a new car or not.
    Haha, I did feel like it was going that way at time.

I think as should be the standard a mixed 3 person judging panel should all vote.

ReputationRep:
    ^ is why I like the show. Have to generate drama somehow as If they took good drivers only, it will be very boring.

ReputationRep:
    Someone's been playing too much GTA

ReputationRep:
    Yay!Starts again tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Returns Tonight at 9pm(in 35 minutes) on BBC 3!

Now to see how many guys get denied cars for slight transgressions and how many girls get away with running red lights etc...

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.