Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Just started! Let's see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking the commentator, at least he seems to be saying it how it is, where the parents don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Judith the sexist ***** is back again. Whenever the girl does anything wrong "Oh it's a small issue" whenever the guy does something wrong "That's a serious worry".

EDIT: HAHAHA, when the guy is in the wrong lane he should have just stayed there instead of moving. When the girl nearly turns into the lorry because she didn't see it (quick glance instead of a proper look backwards) its ok because the lorry was obscured by the pillar and shouldn't have been in the right hand lane anyway supposedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lbsf1)
    Judith the sexist ***** is back again. Whenever the girl does anything wrong "Oh it's a small issue" whenever the guy does something wrong "That's a serious worry".
    Well the lad didn't get it. Good choice, he didn't deserve it.

IMO the girl was the best of the two, but neither deserved it. She was alright until the final drive. That was shocking!

Let's see how what the girls outcome is. Bare in mind she nearly cause a HGV to tip over or hit the barrier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DotDotCurve)
    Well the lad didn't get it. Good choice, he didn't deserve it.

IMO the girl was the best of the two, but neither deserved it. She was alright until the final drive. That was shocking!

Let's see how what the girls outcome is. Bare in mind she nearly cause a HGV to tip over or hit the barrier.
    I agree, neither are anywhere near ok and the guy is worse. However it is so fustrating that Judith always seems to prefer the girls action and defend their wrongdoing, whilst if a guy makes a mistake it is always a massive worry. She is always noticably politer to the girl aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lbsf1)
    I agree, neither are anywhere near ok and the guy is worse. However it is so fustrating that Judith always seems to prefer the girls action and defend their wrongdoing, whilst if a guy makes a mistake it is always a massive worry.
    I had faith when they had the bloke judging as well. Shame he didn't make the choice as well.

My deity of choice!

Judith actually made two correct decision.

Edit: Good for the lass, going for the advanced driving. Shame the airhead lad didn't. Hopefully he doesn't kill anyone.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with both choices

Guy: Just complete lack of focus and concentration. Dangerous at times. Showed his arrogance by not taking the course at the end. Correct decision to not give him the car.

Girl: Firstly she has an orange face which makes looking at her very distracting. Other than that her first two drives were very good. She was sensible. Stopping to make phone calls. Putting on sensible shoes etc. Final drive was abysmal. Almost caused two giant motorway crashes. Good choice to not give her the car either. Glad she went to the advanced course and it appeared she got some instruction on a motorway as well as the airfield stuff which could be useful for her and stop her causing an accident.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    **** I missed the episode. will catch up on it tomorrow.

Was it good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    **** I missed the episode. will catch up on it tomorrow.

Was it good?
    Yea, was alright. Next week's looks better though.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Yea, was alright. Next week's looks better though.
    just saw it, yeah the guy defo didn't deserve a car, Hannah was borderline, showed good ability at times but when she was on the motorway and didnt check her blindspot, lol that was dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    just saw it, yeah the guy defo didn't deserve a car, Hannah was borderline, showed good ability at times but when she was on the motorway and didnt check her blindspot, lol that was dangerous.
    She was very dangerous on the motorways but then accepted the decision. Took the extra lessons which seemed to show her on the motorways as well as some airfield stuff and then her dad bought her a car in the end so it worked out fine.

The guy was annoying and arrogant and didn't even take the lessons.

ReputationRep:
    Watched the episode. Yeah the guy sounded really arrogant - "Who's she to say that I can't drive when I've passed my test" yadda yadda yadda

And Hannah was decent,aside from the motorway it seemed.... Most of my drives are on the motorway, so if I was Hannah, Id accept that I cant have my car - especially as she could have caused a massive pile up!

ReputationRep:
    The guy was stupid. Should have taken the lessons. You might think you're a good driver but when you've been told by an ex traffic police officer that you're not don't you think you should listen? What a pleb.

ReputationRep:
    That girl defo didn't deserve the car lol.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the fact that she defends what the girl was doing although the guy gets penalised for common new driver errors

ReputationRep:
    She was one crazy driver, wow! And the guy and his parking errors... I was in shock when he clipped that other car when reversing out of the parking bay. Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    Dominique: She doesn't seem to like holding the steering wheel. Lol. And now she's swerving all over the road? FFs. And then checking her phone whilst driving. She can park a LOT better than the guy though. And TEXTING whilst driving? FFS. Getting so mad watching her... The male instructor described her very well , Ripped her apart and said it would njeed a perfect final drive for her to be given a car... And now on third drive posing for a selfie... "Didn't touch her phone" because she wasn't getting messages. Bet she would touch it again if she got a message. "i never text whilst driving", Followed by a clip of her texting whilst driving.

I'd give her a 4/10. She can park very well but her attitude is SHOCKING! Would definitely not give her the car. Yay, female instructor Agreed! I was expecting her to be given the car due to her going 5 minutes without texting...

David: First ever solo drive. Needs to working on his parking but it's his first solo drive. He can't work a damn roundabout though. Almost gets T-boned by a transit... Seems to drive sensibly to the kart track, Gets told off for going slow and steering correctly. The Amber light was close to red... Male instructor is very sensible again. Puts it down to inexperience but he's concentrating well and driving well. 3rd Driver. Focusing on his driving again. Need to check his blindspots though.

I'd give him an 8/10. Needs to work on his parking and gain some experience. He has a great attitude to driving. :O :shock: :omg: She agreed and gave him the car. Did not see that coming!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they've listened to all the complaints and now no girls will get any cars. That'll teach them. xD

ReputationRep:

A quick reminder from Transport for London about the dangers of the driving in shows like Barely Legal drivers where yound drivers don't focus on the road...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)

A quick reminder from Transport for London about the dangers of the driving in shows like Barely Legal drivers where yound drivers don't focus on the road...
    Not seen that before, that's quite a powerful video.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.