The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

hertfordshire uni acknowledgment

can anyone tell me if Hertfordshire uni acknowledge when you have firmed them on UCAS? I firmed them a couple of weeks ago for deferred entry in 2014 but have not heard from them. I know some unis acknowledge when you have firmed them but didn't know if all unis did this??:confused:
Original post by agonyaunt
can anyone tell me if Hertfordshire uni acknowledge when you have firmed them on UCAS? I firmed them a couple of weeks ago for deferred entry in 2014 but have not heard from them. I know some unis acknowledge when you have firmed them but didn't know if all unis did this??:confused:

I firmed for this September at the beginning of March and still not heard anything! (Well other than an email inviting me to join their competition!) I am going to give them a call sometime next week to find out what's going on.

Hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by agonyaunt

Herts is always a little late to be honest. If you are worried I always advise people to just give them a ring to ask whether they have received everything ok. Takes no more than a few minutes and then you know what's up straight away :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending