Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How to tell if you've broken a toe ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    hi I hit my toe on Thursday and is very bruised and swollen, I still cant move it. do you think i have broken it or just bursted a vesel

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by gillian lucas)
    hi I hit my toe on Thursday and is very bruised and swollen, I still cant move it. do you think i have broken it or just bursted a vesel

Thanks
    Hiya moved your post into health and made it into a new thread for you as the original post was 5 years old hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillian lucas)

Thanks
    Only by having an xray I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    My horse jumped on mine and it swelled up red for a few days, a year or so on and that toe doesnt bend any more

I wouldnt worry about it even if it is broken, toes arent the most important thing and i dont have any issues with a permanently broken toe, just keep applying cold stuff i would imagine, like packs of peas.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for your replys,

I went to hospital yesterday and good news its not broken just badly bruised

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 2, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.