Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Question for anyone with a Natwest graduate account Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have the highest overdraft allowance from my final year of University - £2000 - and graduated last year in 2012. I'm aware that Natwest will reduce the interest free portion of my overdraft to just £1500 this year, but I want to know when this change will take effect. Is it in September or sooner?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    They should notify you about any changes first, but best to ask online.

I graduated in 2010 and they still haven't taken away my £1k overdraft limit.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manga)
    They should notify you about any changes first, but best to ask online.

I graduated in 2010 and they still haven't taken away my £1k overdraft limit.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Was that your maximum limit at the time? And are you sure that it is interest free? I think they'll still give me £2k, but they will charge me for being over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beastofburden)
    Was that your maximum limit at the time? And are you sure that it is interest free? I think they'll still give me £2k, but they will charge me for being over.
    Yup, that was my maximum limit. I had checked the account very regularly and have never seen an interest payment go through. Now, i have just taken the £1k and put it into a savers to gain interest until the bank wants it back!

Definitely think it's just a ****-up on the banks side - don't expect it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources
How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.