Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question for anyone with a Natwest graduate account watch

ReputationRep:
    I have the highest overdraft allowance from my final year of University - £2000 - and graduated last year in 2012. I'm aware that Natwest will reduce the interest free portion of my overdraft to just £1500 this year, but I want to know when this change will take effect. Is it in September or sooner?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    They should notify you about any changes first, but best to ask online.

I graduated in 2010 and they still haven't taken away my £1k overdraft limit.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manga)
    They should notify you about any changes first, but best to ask online.

I graduated in 2010 and they still haven't taken away my £1k overdraft limit.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Was that your maximum limit at the time? And are you sure that it is interest free? I think they'll still give me £2k, but they will charge me for being over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beastofburden)
    Was that your maximum limit at the time? And are you sure that it is interest free? I think they'll still give me £2k, but they will charge me for being over.
    Yup, that was my maximum limit. I had checked the account very regularly and have never seen an interest payment go through. Now, i have just taken the £1k and put it into a savers to gain interest until the bank wants it back!

Definitely think it's just a ****-up on the banks side - don't expect it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.